Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is a banner that i have just made. The saying on their is what my mum's dad all ways said. His name was Tim Mark Prince, so I get TMP. So this is a banner for my dead grandfather. Tell me what you think of it.

EDIT *Sorry it not mean to put here so could you put this post in art/design*
Posted
It's kind of cool. And the fact that you made it in dedication to your grandfather is a plus on that part. Overall I thinks its great. I do banner too.

Keep up the good work Dark_Storm. See you around!
Guest Magdalena
Posted
..............
.............


I think I'm going to begin uploading Photoshop up onto my site, so people can get it.

The colors.. the boxes... the font.......... the picture on the left..........





I'm sorry.

Okay, enough of the negativity...the picture on the right is good quality.

Wait, I lied.

The quote doesn't match at all with the pictures used.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...