OtakuBoards

The cubone story returns!

Ben

?Go Hoot-hoot!? Falkner said as he released his pokemon.
?Go, Squirt!? Ben said as he let out the tiny cubone. Ben noticed that the two pokemon were
almost equal in size, with Squirt a little larger.
Falkner was just as stunned as Dave had been. Ben again used that to his advantage.
?Mega Punch!?
?Fly!?
?Water gun!? Squirt shot a stream of water at Hoot-hoot, a direct hit! Hoot-hoot fell to the
ground, it?s wet feathers too heavy to fly.
?Fury attack!?
?Bone thrash!? Ben?s plan worked. Every time that Hoot-hoot tried to peck at Squirt, he slapped
it away with his bone.
?Wing attack!? Hoot-hoot began to run toward Squirt, its wings extended.
?Bite!? Squirt bit one of Hoot-hoot?s wings and didn?t let go. ?Now, seismic toss!? Squirt
grabbed onto Hoot-hoot?s wings and began to spin. Faster and faster they spun. Then, Squirt
released. Hoot-hoot went sailing over Falconer?s head and over the side of the building. Falkner
ran over and recalled his pokemon.
?Go Dodrio!? Falkner yelled as he released the three-headed bird.
?Squirt, return.? Ben said as he recalled his pokemon. ?Go, Freeza!?
From the look on his face, Ben could tell that Falkner was scared. He knew that his flying
type pokemon were weak against ice types.
?Icy wind!? Freeza extended his right arm and a freezing cold wind blew from it. In the wind were
large and small chunks of ice.
?Agility!? Dodrio jumped out of the way and began to run all around the roof, attempting to
confuse Freeza.
?Freeza, fire an ice beam at the floor!? Ben said. Freeza charged up and ice beam and fired it at
the floor. A layer of ice covered the entire roof, also several ice spikes had grew up out of it.
Dodrio slipped on the ice and crashed into one of those spikes. CRASH! Bits of ice went
flying. Dodrio tried to stand up but continued to slip.
?Freeza, Ice Punch!? Freeza began to run toward Dodrio, not slipping a single time. Then, blue
energy began to build up around his hands. He punched the two outside heads, then fired an ice
beam at the middle. However, the ice beam did not stop at the head, it continued down Dodrio?s
body until the whole thing was frozen solid.
?Dodrio return!?
?Freeza return!?
?Go Pidgeot!? Falkner yelled as he released the magnificent bird.
?Go Hitmonbone!? Ben said as he released the muscular cubone. Nurse Joy had requested that
Hitmonbone wear boxking gloves so as not to damage his hands any further.
?Fly!? Pidgeot flapped its wings a couple of times and took off.
?High Jump Kick!? Hitmonbone took a few steps back. He got a good running start and leapt into
the air, foot extended, at Pidgeot.
?Quick attack!? Before Hitmonbone could deliver his kick, Pidgeot disappeared. He reappeared
behind Hitmonbone and tackled him. Hitmonbone crashed into the rooftop, making a fair-sized
crater.
?Counter attack!? Hitmonbone jumped into the air and slammed Pidgeot into the roof, making
another crater.
?Now, Thunder Punch!? Hitmonbone powered up the electricity on the front of his glove and
slammed it into Pidgeot. The large bird shrieked as the energy surged through its body. Then it
slumped to the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I took so long, no computer access. :p

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need your guys' help for the next chapter. I'm going to have two people coming with me, one boy and one girl. The boy is Dave, but what should the girl's name be? And what type of pokemon should she have?

How about Wendy Wind, using a Charizard, Bellosom, Ampharos, Fearow(duh), Steelix, and Sneasel. O n heres her background: her mother died when she was 4, she lives in a cottage with her father. They barely have enough money 2 eat, so she becomes a bandit who roams in the Ilex Forest, and steals money from bystanders. So guess who's the bystanders this time, that's right, Ben & Dave. She challenges then 2 a battle with Ben, winner takes all. Ben wins, Wendy realizes there is something fishy going on (mutant Cubones), and decides 2 investigate by joining Ben & Dave. At first she's suspicious, but after a while she becomes friends with d 2 boys. So what do u think Ben?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i]
[B]How about Wendy Wind, using a Charizard, Bellosom, Ampharos, Fearow(duh), Steelix, and Sneasel. O n heres her background: her mother died when she was 4, she lives in a cottage with her father. They barely have enough money 2 eat, so she becomes a bandit who roams in the Ilex Forest, and steals money from bystanders. So guess who's the bystanders this time, that's right, Ben & Dave. She challenges then 2 a battle with Ben, winner takes all. Ben wins, Wendy realizes there is something fishy going on (mutant Cubones), and decides 2 investigate by joining Ben & Dave. At first she's suspicious, but after a while she becomes friends with d 2 boys. So what do u think Ben? [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't u like my idea???:(

guys.........simmadownnow ;) j/k, let's give him some time without yelling at him, he might be preoccupied irl. i have enjoyed his story too, but it seems to bug him when we get a bit overenthusiastic (sp?), as well it should, i'm sure he'll post them when he gets a chance