Meteora Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]Here is a banner i just made. Hope you like it. I just put it together in a few minutes so it isnt that great. Well tell me what you think.[/color][/size][/i]
boothten Posted October 9, 2003 Posted October 9, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]The font doesn't really fit with the pic. Same with font color. Try using different font types once in a while. Try combining pics as well. It's good for a quickie though, I guess. [b]My Rating:[/b] 6/10 -Lan[/color][/size]
AzureWolf Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 Additionally, the quote just doesn't match the banner. You might want to work on that also. And borders, people, [B]borders[/B]!
Blindchild02 Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 its ok. i dont like the background tho....
Stuart Posted October 11, 2003 Posted October 11, 2003 [color=gray][size=1]All you did was paste a picture on to a banner and put font on it (Witch by the way looks very bad) [b]4/10[/b][/size][/color]
Guest Magdalena Posted October 14, 2003 Posted October 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hack Helba [/i] [B][color=gray][size=1]All you did was paste a picture on to a banner and put font on it (Witch by the way looks very bad) [b]4/10[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Hhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahah Hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah Don't judge lest thee be judged. Anyway, I agree with what he said. You did do that. I recommend that you don't use purple font with a dark background, only because you can't see it.
Meteora Posted October 19, 2003 Author Posted October 19, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]Thanks for the compliments and critisim. I wasnt really trying on tjis banner much. But hey I posted it so I wanted this to happen. Well I will try to improve it. [/color][/size][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now