OtakuBoards

.hack//DREAM

Ryu_Sakura

Hilind just staired. "What's going on here" hunter asked. "I'll tell you in a couple of seconds hunter after I ask a question. Excuse me miss but do you have split persionality's" hilind asked. The girl nodded. "That explains alot. Why did you ask that" amaya asked. "I've herd that if a player has split persionalitys the character in the world could change" hilind said. "Where did you hear this from" tia asked.
"A hacker normaly doesn't give out there sourses of information and do you think I would tell you" hilind said looking at her. "How long were you not planning not to tell us you were a hacker and did you know" amaya asked hilind and hunter. "I normaly don't like to give my self out and i'm not a well known one. As for hunter he's known for awhile" hilind said. "Getting back to the matter at hand. Can you tell us what happened" hilind asked the the girl who appeared.

The new girl looks at him and says, "I am Crimm, i hate people which, as an odd coincadice is you." she gives them a cold stare. and walks off pulling out a wooden flute with silver streaks and starts to play a sad, mornful tune. which then turns angry and violent. she continues to walk until they can no longer see her, for she has walked past the light of the torches, now they only hear her tune echoing in the passage. suddenly the haunting tune stops, replaced by an ear shattering scream...

goodnight!

lilix rested her blade on her sholders as she began walking *man it has been so long since I have gotten on this* she was puzzled as she tried to find her party and was getting tired from all the walking she put the blade down and sat in the soft gras and looked up. All of the sudden she recieved an e-mail from Hilind saying it was urgent and she needed to meet him! Ha now this should get interesting she grabbed the sword and did a back flip up and went to the saving thing.

"I wonder how long it'll take lilix to get here" hilind asked him self. "What are you talking about hilind" tia asked. "He's probaply sent out a message to some one. When ever he finds some thing that's never been seen or been thought of but's never been proven he sends out a message" hunter said as he started down the passage with the other following. As the continued the passage got biger untill it became circuler with three different halls. "So where do you think she went" amaya asked.
"I think she went down this way" hilind said pointing down the hall to the left. "I think we should stay away from her so i'll go down the right hall" hunter said. "Well if you need to find me i'm going down this way" hunter said as he fired a energy blast which left a cross shaped mark on the wall next to the hall. "That should tell lilix which hall i''m going through" hilind thought as he started walking.

did you read my posst before inuyashagirl's? its kinda important.
--------------------
soon the haunting tune starts again, like it never stoped, but now instead of being angry it is calm and beautiful. soon they see a familiyar face, Ryu's! not Rena's but Ryu's. (three souls in one body?!?!)
she greets them with a wave and a nod, then putting her flute away to scurry down a corridore.

Akurei was confused.
"Well, we have this Rena," she said, pointing in the direction Rena had gone. "And then we have that other Rena," she continued, pointing behind her. "And [i]now[/i] we have this one," she finished.
Tia shrugged. "Yeah. Which hallway are you going through?"
Akurei shrugged in reply. "I guess I'll follow Rena. And NOT because she's 99," she said, remarking at Tia's open mouth.
"I wasn't going to say that," she said.
"Uh-huh," Akurei replied as she walked down the hall after Rena.
-----
"How far could she have gotten?" Akurei wondered, summoning up a sphere of light blue energy for illumination. "Yeah, she's 99, but that's only 20 levels above me. Not that many," she said to herself sarcasticlly. "Okay, I'm nuts."
Akurei stopped and began typing an e-mail.
[i]"Yo Rena,"[/i] she began it, [i]"I followed you in this tunnel. Where the heck are you? Signed, Akurei."[/i]
"And send," she muttered.

Lilix began humming as she walked in to the dungon. la la la hmmm now where did they--- befor she could finish a blast came and a monster came out. Oh great every one picks on the lone wolf she smiled. Well if you want to die let me help you! She took her blade out and charged to it she sliced it in half and ran down the hall *That thing was to easey ro kill.* She quickly saw the hole. "Ha they went this way!" She ran trying to catch up to them A roat was heard and a dragon apeared-"Well this just gets better and better!"

Reply to Akurei:
[I]Behind you...[/I]

moments later Akurei hears foot steps at her rear. but a moment too late, 'swipe' but Crimm missed.
"i won't miss this time!" but sudenly a huge flash of white light appears and a loud high pitched sceam echos in the passage. a figure appears in the light.
"is that you Rena?" Akurei takes a closer look, no instead its a little girl.
the girl giggles "you seem to have seen me, many are blind to me and only see this girl." she says as she points to Rena's colapsed body "but you are special i see you will do great things with her..." her voice drifts off and the light dulls. rena wakes up and says "to light to darkness we are joined by fate" and colapses again.
Akurei ponders what this means.

(i hope you don't mind me doing that. katana i just had an insiration and couldn't help it an just so you don't go mad to firgure out the riddle its say the answer within the phrase. just add a bit and change the rest, and you'll under stand.)
and inuyashagirl, please work on your spelling. its just iratating. not that you are but the spelling... *shudder*

and i can't help it any more it means we need to find the Dream key, (Key to light key to darkness joined together) and kill her without harming her current player that she is controling. or the game. and T Man would you mind if now she takes over you in flashes of light?

O.O.C: that's fne with me

Hilind was walking down the hall. "I wonder what's down this way" hilind asked him self as he looked around. The hallway seemed the same as the other ones he went through. A couple of minutes later a flash of light started at the other side of the hallway. He broght up his arm to block the light from getting into his eyes. Once he lowered his arm he saw that the hallway turned white. "O.k, this is strange" hilind thought as he put his hand onto a wall. The wall felt solid so to experiment further he raised his staff and fired at the wall. The energy shot just kept going.
"Either I shouldn't of eaten that bell pepper pizza last night or some thing strange happened. Oh well. If I get out of this it'll may be a good thing to post on the boards" hilind said to him self. Once he turned around there was a girl looking at him. He jumped back from shock. "I defiantly shouldn't of eaten that pizza" hilind thought getting his breath back. "Um can you tell me if there's a way out of this place" hilind asked. "There is and I think you should go back to the others" the girl said. "Um o.k then. If I see you again what should I call you" hilind asked figuring things would get alot wierder. "If you'ld like you can call me dream" dream said before she dissapered. The hallway flashed and hilind was laying on the ground. "I realy shouldn't of eaten that pizza. I might as well go see if the others had the same expirience to make sure i'm not going nuts" hilind thought as he looked around and started to head back.

*shakes head* Nope, nothin wrong. You can pretty much do whatever you want with me, just don't kill me. ^^
----------
Akurei shook her head. "Man..I [i]knew[/i] those lunchladies are out to get me with pudding." Glancing at Rena, who stilled laid on the ground, she closed her eyes and thought.

[i]To light to darkness...we are joined by fate. What does that mean? To light darkness...and somethin' fate...and somethin' joined....or was it the other way around? Aw man...[/i]

Leaving herself alone, Akurei went to Rena and drawed on her magic. "C'mon....dude, like, heal already."
Rena's eyes opened weakly. She threw her head around wildly.
"Man, I don't suggest that," Rena said, pointing to the ground. "It hurts after a while."
"You...you don't remember anything?"
"I didn't say that. ....No, not really."
Akurei sighed, then moved her face so she and Rena were two inches apart. "Nothing? Not even that funky phrase?"
Rena pulled back. "I don't suggest [i]that[/i] either."

i dont use the word "man" unless i'm talking about a guy ya know?
----------------------
Rena gets up slowly, glaring at the cold dirty floor. "ouch. do you know what just happend? I remember being in the other room, then it's a blank." She doesn't wait for an answer instead she starts to walk tword a treasure chest and opens it. Inside are brand new items or rather outfits, a black kitty out fit, a chineses komono, and a big red hair ribbon. "cool! i never thought i would find these in a stupid dungeon like this!" under her breath she says "mwahahahahahahaha...... i can't wait to log out and put them on my item list. but i'll stay awile." and Rena starts to jump around like an idiot.

Hilind walked back into the hall he came from and saw lilix waiting. "Where did akurei go" hilind asked. "She left on her own" tia said pointing down the hall she went. "Then let's got after her" hilind suggested. "I'll go as long as no more wierd things happen" hunter said as he started walking. "Sorry to dissapoint you hunter but I think things will get alot wierder" hilind thought as he followed the others. "So why did you ask me to come here" lilix asked. "Have you herd about that rumor about having different personalities out side of the game" hilind asked. "Ya i've herd of it. Why do you ask" lilix asked. "Apparently it's true. I asked a player to do a dungeon treck in her and multiple personalities of her showed up" hilind said. Lilix just nodded.
"Did any thing else happen in here that seemed strange" lilix asked. "Ya, While on my own the hall I was in became white. The walls were solid but when I fired an energy blast the shot kept going like the wall wasn't there" hilind said. "Is that all" lilix asked. "No, after I shot the energy blast a girl appeared with out warning. She said her name was dream and said that I should head back to you guys. She then dissapered and the hall returned to normale" hilind said. "Let's wait to see if any thing else will happen" lilix said as they walked. Hilind nodded as he readed him self for any other wierd things that might happen.

"Why would they have kimonos in a video game?" Akurei asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Hey, I don't set the rules, I just follow them," Rena replied, still hopping around.
"Uh-huh," said Akurei, "And I just bend them a little."
Rena stopped and picked up the items. "So we have this...cat thing," she said, lightly tossing it on the ground in polite disgust, "A kimono and a big red bow. So who gets what?"
"Kimono, you can have, I can have, I personally don't care which. The bow looks like an obi, but obis go on you waist, not your hair. And the suit...makes me think of Kuroneko-sama. Which there is no chance in hell I'm wearing it."
Rena looked up at Akurei, so their gaze was eye level to each other. "How old are you?" she asked. "In the Real World?"
Akurei sighed. "12. I'm in seventh grade."
"I'm 13 and in [i]ninth[/i] grade," said Rena, sounding a tad boastful.
"Like I care," muttered Akurei, adding "Show off."
"I am not. I just happen to be really smart."
"So am I, but you don't see me skipping a grade. I wanted to stay right where I was, so I wouldn't miss my friends. Which asks the question...do you [i]have[/i] any friends?"

Lilix walked around the Dongen once more looking around. "Hmmmm why wont the attacks and other things work on this?" She thought. She Took out her blade and slashed the wall. It bounced off and the blade gave a ringing tone through out the place. "I wonder?" She felt up agenst the wall and pulled on a stone the wall rose and Lilix went in. Just as she got in it shut quickly! Befor she could call any one! Hilind came in,"ok we have done enoughf searching now lets go." He looked around, "Lilix?" I could see him but he couldnt see me. "She must be out side or she went to log off." "No im here." Lilix yelled

Hilind looked around. "Did any of you see lilix log off or go on ahead" hilind asked. "She was back there with you so she couldn't of gone ahead of us" hunter said. "We'll I don't think she logged off or went down another hall" hilind said as he loaded a program out side of the world. Next to hilind a spark of light appeared and floated next to him. "Find the player known as lilix" hilind said commanded. "What's that thing" amaya asked. "It's a seeker program I made. It finds players if there on the same sever or in the same dungeon" hilind said.
The spark flew around in the hall a couple of times then stopped in front of a wall. It started spinning in a large circle but once it touched the wall it broke apart. "They put in a defense program to counter act one of mine" hilind said as he loaded another program. "This one i've been wanting to try out" hilind said smiling. "I think it's best for us to move now" hunter said leading the others away. "Why do you say that" tia asked. "Whenever hilind says he wants to try a new one of hacking programs it means some things going to blow up" hunter said. Hilind held out his hand and an orb appeared in it.
"If you can hear me in there lilix you might want to move" hilind said as he pushed the orb into the wall. He moved as the wall glowed. It then exploded. Once the smoke cleared lilix came walking out. "I think you need to work on that one a bit" lilix said to hilind. "I'll try also you should move" hilind said grabbing her arm and pulling her. The ruble from the explosion floated and reformed the wall. "I built that program to rebuild the things it blows up after a certain amount of time" hilind said. "If that's over with we'll finish up this dungeon" hunter said as they started down the hall again.

"ah! finnaly!" Rena says as she steps out of the shadow filled dungeon. "where to next" she whispers to herself as she fingers the outfits she got from the truesure chest.
"hmmmmmmmm....." *beep* [ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS!: on Saturday Night there will be a Post-Halloween Party in the Graveyard of Time [section GOTFESTVAL] Costumes can be found in ALL dungeons up until the end of the party. limited editon ones will be found at the new just opend dungeon. *blip* let us correct our selves, the limited editon one-of-a-kind cosumes have been ound by Rena! the one and only Level 99 non-staff member in The World!]
"ahh... finaly some respect. I must go in one of my 1 of a kind costumes to show off!! but which to wear... oh yeah this!" she shriekes as she pulls out the Sakura-Style komono. "it may be quite un-scary, but- i love it!"
[To: Akurei,
hello! i got the rare costumes, heheheheheh, so are you going to go to the halloween party? i am, and i wanted to lend my other two out fits to people.
(ish fix later-er tommarow.)

Hilind and th others continued down the hall. "So where do you think rena and akurei went" lilix asked. "They probaply logged off or some thing. They'll probaply show up some where" hunter said. They continued untill the reached a round chamber with a door at the end. Hilind tried opening it but it wouldn't open. "I wonder why the doors locked" hilind asked. "That's probaply why" hunter said pointing to the ceiling. Above them was a egg sack with some thing inside. "I wonder what's in there" lilix said. "You just had to say that" hilind said as he took up his staff. "What do you mean by that" lilix asked but before hilind culd answer monsters started comeing from the egg sack. "That's why. You never want to know what's in some thing because you always find out weither you want to or not" hilind said as he started blasting at the monsters.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Inuyashagurl_15 [/i]
[B]Lillix grabbed her blade. She held it in a clutched grip as the others got ready. It hit the follr and looked around the room growling. The others watched it cautiously. When the thing decided to attack It ran at Rena. [/B][/QUOTE]

^ just so you know.. i'm out side the dungeon...

Rena walks lazily twords town complinging that this game is so boring, she tries to log out but can't tries agian (i'm just trying to keep the classic part up! and i'll finish when i get an insparation, i used all my last one on another post.)

Back at he dungeon. "Rena look out" yelled hunter. Rena jumped back to avoid the monster & shoot at it. The blast hit it directly in the head. It fell over in one hit. When it disapperaed it leaft behind a treasure chest. Rena opened it and found a statue. "Oh it one of those treasures" she said .She put it in her inventory. "I guess i'll sell it later" said Rena They all just started walking on. They walked till they hit a wall. "What to do now?" asked Hunter. "I don't know" said Hilind. Rena walked to the wall. Every one but Rena fell down a hole. She jumped in after them smillieing. They all landed with a thud. They stood up."Well I'm glad thats over " said Hunter rubing his head. All the sudden the ground shook & leaned back. They all slid off it. They say a giant dragonish type monster. "Run" Rena yelled. They all ran untill they gained some distance from it.

Rena stays back to kill it, she dodges and slashes it vanishes and reappers "what?!?! it must be a virus! i'm logging out, i dont want a virus on my com. i'll report it later." she trys to log out, but she stays logged in. what? she thinks, and trys over and over, then relizing that its .hack//SIGN all over again. "no, it cant be happening, not to me! not now! i have a test soon! my exam!" she runs away from the monster cursing under her breath at the... well what ever it is who chose her to get stuck in the game.
'you no longer need to wonder' a dark voice says, 'i am Kite' it says as it fades away. Rena sits there in that darkness feeling her self fall into its dark hands... she wakes up suddenly feeling Hilind shake her "are you ok?" he says. "no, first that girl, now... now him..." she says as she passes out.

Hilind looked around to see the others fighting. "I might as well finish this now" hilind thought as he raised his staff and started spinning it. "I think we should get out of the way you guys" hunter said as he stopped fighting the monster and ran. The other followed his advice and got out of the way. "I activate hack program A2 to clear this part of the dungeon of all monsters and viruses" hilind called out. He aimed his staff and sent out a wave of energy. The wave hit the monsters and distroys them. "Is that a realy wise thing to do" amaya asked as they reapeared in the room where the egg sack.
"Hilind has done many hacks before and never been caught even though he's a newbie he's quite good at it" hunter said as he looked around. The egg sack was gone and treasure chests were around to replace the monsters. Hilind looked to see that the door opened and had an exit symbol above it. "Just take the treasures and we'll leave you guys. Hunter save some for me while I get rena" hilind said as he walked back to rena. Hunter nodded and started opening the chests. Hilind nealed down and lifted rena onto his shoulders and they left.