Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Wrist cutter, sometimes I think you exist purely to make my life difficult. /

NightmareMage, it's unlikely that you will be appointed as moderator in the near future. I guess I'm not entirely sure what the current criteria are for the position... I guess I'll defer to James on this one. [/size]
Posted
[color=#707875]Well, for the short answer I'd have to refer to the whole "don't call us, we'll call you" thing.

To be more specific, NightmareMage, we value post quality above most else at OtakuBoards. Obviously, we value this for members -- and staff are really required to maintain this level of quality. Usually, I reward very high quality posters by offering them a Moderator position if I feel that I need someone.

Your post unfortunately doesn't demonstrate the quality that I'm looking for. You must understand; being a "Newbie" isn't even a consideration for me. I don't care how new or old you are, I only care if you can do the job and if you demonstrate the qualities that OtakuBoards tries to uphold.

In your case, I recommend working on spelling, punctuation and grammar if you want any kind of chance to become a Moderator. I also recommend that you check our rules and posting FAQ, to give you a better idea about the appropriateness of threads like these.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#707875]In your case, I recommend working on spelling, punctuation and grammar if you want any kind of chance to become a Moderator. I also recommend that you check our rules and posting FAQ, to give you a better idea about the appropriateness of threads like these.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I was just going to tell him to send me money, but this works too. ^_^;;

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...