OtakuBoards

The World Revolution

Ninja_Freak

"Some say that during the dead of night and if you listen real closely you can hear the Dark Lord's army marching closer and closer to our home" said Goken to Shojiro as Shojiro was walking by. "Interesting. I have a question."
"what?" asked Goken.
"When will you stop telling me that story?" Then all of a sudden Two shamans and 2 nekos come out of nowhere.
"WHAT!" screamed Shojiro "YOUR PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD!"
"I know but we came here to stop the Dark Lord's army before it came to our land." Said Uriko with a big smile on her face.

"I see... so the Dark Lords army is coming here first." said Goken. "This is some troubling news, how long should it take for the Dark Lord's army to get here?" asked Shojiro. One of the shamons said"They'll be here in about a day or two." Goken was shocked "That soon! We're gonna have to notify the towns about this!" "Also" Shojiro asked "what are your names?"

"I'm Diana"
"I'm Uriko"
"I'm Kaya"
The other Shaman didnt say anything she just looked down and stepped back. "Well we better start heading to those villages" said Goken.
"Actually lets just tell the elder and he'll send his messengers to spread the news." said Shojiro.

Guest Skyechild91
Diana cut in," Im going to warn the nearest villages, so you wont have to wait for me. Ill be back in a little over an hour." Before they could protest, she was running as fast as she could- which is very fast- towards the nearest city. Diana had ben a messenger before she had become a shaman, so she could run with the best. In about ten minutes, she had reached hte nearest city, and slid to a stop, only slightly winded. [I] Oh, the glory of being both Shaman and messenger,[/I] she thought.

[color=indigo]
The other shaman watched as Diana raced off into the village. One of the ninjas looked at her and said "I don't believe I caught your name." "Well, I don't believe I dropped it," replied the shaman, who then blushed. "Please excuse me, one of my elders was forever saying that, and it's become a reflex." She looked down, brushing her foot in the dusty road. When she looked up, all four of her newfound companions were staring at her. "Oh right, the name. I had one, but I forgot it, so the shamans named me Ramia. It means fortune-teller, which is what I am. Or well, I'm a shaman, but I specialize in fortune-telling. Or rather foresight. Actually... oh, never mind." She stared at the ground again, when one of the cat-girls said "You talk alot for someone so shy!" Smiling, the shaman answered "My teacher said the very same thing." They had all started laughing when the messenger shaman returned from the village.
[/color]

"Well I have good news and bad news..." said Diana. "the good news is that it didnt take me an hour to tell them... the bad news is that half of the villagers are... dead!"
"What dead?" asked Goken.
"Yeah you know where your soul leaves your body and then your just a rotting corpse on the ground." Said Shojiro slapping Goken on the back of the head.

"What do ya think killed 'em?" Kaya asked the others grining at Shojiro's joke. "Well I whatever it was they certinally did a bloody job. Must of the bodies are cut in half or decaoated." Daina said shuddering. "How pleasent Goken said sarcastically. "Well don't you think we should check it out a little more throghly?" Ramia asked the group. They all agreed so the gruop headed towards the city...
I hope that's good....I think it's crappy but I didn't know what to post really...:sweat:

Guest Skyechild91
Diana held out her hand, and a shimmer appeared. Shojiro looked over, curious. Diana smiled at him as her glaive started to form. She thought at the ninja, :You might want to have a weapon out, Shijiro. We have no clue about what killed all of those people.: Shijiro nodded. As they neard the city, they all beheld the sight that Diana had seen. Hundreds of bodies, all cut in two, or the heads gone. Diana shuddered, and motioned for the others to follow her. She headed off around the back of a house, and slipped in the back. She kneeled in front of who could only be an elder. The others followed suit, and when she caught Shijiro looking up slightly, she thought,: NO, dont. Dont look at him:

Why not?Shojiro said,then Diana said,because...
Just then something appeared,they encountered something,ugly looking,it looked ferocious and ready the slaughter the nearest thing...

Uriko said,"What is that thing it looks ugly,do you think that thing did the killing of all those people...".Shojiro then said,"Well,yeah,it looks like it,it's ugly and looks capable of doing such a horrible thing like Diana said and just as fast!As Shojiro was giving a conclusion of what it could be and capable of,thing horrible looking thing then started to make it's way to the group...
Goken said,"How are we going to defend our selfs from a ugly looking thing?Who knows there might be more that we don't know of and already doing their orders like they were told,but sneaking around in corners with such agility!Diana then said,"We must destroy this thing before anyone else gets hurt or worse killed,but if anyone is still here and that includes us!!With that in mind they started to make their way toward the hideous creature...

" SHADOW BALL!" yelled out Kaworu as a huge black sphere shot out from his hands. It easily dodged the attack. Ramia used her astral projection and charged her energy and attacked it's head. but yet it still dodged it. "Apparently it has a mind on the spiritual plane as well... this will be a difficult enemy" said Ramia as her spirit returned to her body.

It seems that only physical attacks will affect this enemy,said Goken.Then Uriko went at the monster with her ice sword and almost hit the beast,but the beast jumped up and then hit Uriko on the back,this hurt Uriko pretty bad,but she regained strength and was thinking of a diffrent approach to the enemy,then Diana tried a mind warp,but for some reason it didn't really affect the beast,but did affect his sight,and with that happening this showed there was a chance at defeating the enemy.
Uriko then said,"It seems that Diana's Mind warp does affect the monster in different ways,this gives us a chance at go at him!"
Then Kaya went toward the beast while his sight was disrupted by the attack and she used Claws of Steel on the beast and it affected him badly...
Then Kaya said,"Well that worked really well!!"

The monster screamed in pain as the attack took it's toll on the monster. The monster started to attack the whole group frantically. "This thing doesn't seem to want to go down" said Goken. Shojiro just smirked "It doesn't matter it can't hold up to another physical attack. Let's attack it all at once" Everyone said"okay!" Goken hit it with his Shadow sword in the back, while Shojiro threw a Shadow ball at it. Then Kaya used her claws of steel while Uriko used the Ice Sword on it. Also Diana shot an energy blast at it and Ramia used her astral projection to attack it's spirit. The monster screamed once more as it slowly dissappated into nothing.

"umm what do we do now?" Kaya aske dto nobody imperticuler. "ahhhh clean up?" Goken said shrugging lookin at the bloody scraps all around him. "Wait! Where's the old man?!? He must have run! We gotta go get him!" Daina said runing for the door. "Wait what's so important about this old man?" asked Uriko struggling to keep up with the fomer messanger. "Well....."

"Well we believe that he is the ninja elder" said Shojiro interupting Diana.
"Thats right here is a picture of him" said Goken pulling out a picture of the elder.
"You know what that looks like that old dude that ran away. But I could be wrong I mean I didnt get a good look at him."
Ramia goes to a hut a knocks on the door. "He's in here" She said

As she knocked the door down,the elder looked at her in fear...Ramia then said,"It's alright,we need information..."
As the elder realized these people we the good people,but ready for anything if they weren't,he then started to talk what happened in his city..."It was horrible,those monsters just appeared out of no where and started slaughtering everyone,those who did make it away were later killed,only I was able to get away long enough for someone to come,I had to hold off a monster at a time..."Then Diana said that must of been really horrible,as she shuddered in fear...Well we must get out of here before more of those things come or even worse enemies.Then the elder said,"Wait!You must know something before we leave,each monster has a different...As he said that something else appeared,but more human looking then the last...
Uriko then said,"What now?How much is going to come our way?!"As she was still trying to regain strength for the horrible attack...

Shojiro jumped up and kicked it in the chin. It knocked out a few teeth but it quickly recovered from the blow. "Apparently This creature can heal itself" said Shojiro
"Fine then we will just have to kill it fast enough to where it doesn't have a chance to heal." said Ramia

"How fast is fast? Cause I have one that's super fast but after I do it I'm pretty much drained...." Kaya asked to no one impreticual. "Well if it's fast we gotta do it. We don't have enough energy to do a combinded attack with all out powers anymore." Shojiro said staring up at the monster. "Right lets go!", Kaya said as she rasied her hands above her head palm to palm and started chanting ancient words to remind the earth what it is and it's past. "Ti*sho*ki balst!" she chated the last three words and a blast of light came from her palms and shot towards the monster as it screamed in pain. It was destroyed but she had no chance for celbrating before she colapsed on the ground.

As Kaya colapsed everyone panicked (sp?) they went toward her to help,but when they were doing that the monster regained strength and looked as he wasn't going to give up that easily.
Uriko then said,"What?!Kaya gave him a powerful blast!How could it not have destroyed him?!"Because Diana said,"He isn't any type of enemy,he's one of the Dark Lords finest fighter and companion...Then as Diana was speaking the part human monster than disappeared into his surroundings...
Everyone wondered where he could of gone...But then Shojiro was was noticing something strange in the surroundings as if something was building energy and ready for anything...