OtakuBoards

Naruto

Zen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by craig8429 [/i]
[B]I've seen about 2 ep's but I didn't really like it to much....the animation just seems really dull. [/B][/QUOTE] Meh, if you haven't even seen the fourth and fifth episodes, you haven't really watched Naruto yet. The first two episodes develop the main character Naruto, while the third one introduces you to the main cast. The main cast's development spans a few random episodes, so you won't know the full drive of every character right off the bat.

IMO, if you don't like it after watching the first five episodes, then I can say with certainty that you would not like Naruto at all. My extensive recommendation is to watch the entire Mist Saga (up to and including episode 20), if you can tolerate it for that long. :) Then tell us your opinion.

What I don't get is how no one could like Sexy no Jutsu...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AzureWolf [/i]
[B]Meh, if you haven't even seen the fourth and fifth episodes, you haven't really watched Naruto yet. The first two episodes develop the main character Naruto, while the third one introduces you to the main cast. The main cast's development spans a few random episodes, so you won't know the full drive of every character right off the bat.

IMO, if you don't like it after watching the first five episodes, then I can say with certainty that you would not like Naruto at all. My extensive recommendation is to watch the entire Mist Saga (up to and including episode 20), if you can tolerate it for that long. :) Then tell us your opinion.

What I don't get is how no one could like Sexy no Jutsu... [/B][/QUOTE]

I will have to watch it then, but the style was horrible so I didn't like it. but I will have to check it out I guess.

[B]Hey, it's the one and only. You know, I was just talking about you: I don't know what that entire second paragraph is about, since it clearly doesn't pertain to the topic at hand. Second, it just sounds like you are trying to boast how you know more because you read the manga. Bravo, you read the manga version, and are now an invaluable credit to the human race. :golf clap:

The question was [I]If [B]HAKU[/B] took the Chuunin exam[/I], not [I]If the entire freakin' Naruto universe took the Chuunin exam[/I]. So, to that effect, I'll only respond to your first paragraph. Water isn't the frindliest thing to water, and remember that Haku was toying with Naruto and Sasuke. Also recognize that Haku was on a level of a Jounin (Kakashi, to be exact), so are you saying that Gaara is stronger than Kakashi? If that's the case, you are truly overestimating Gaara. First off, that scene with Gai was to remind you that no matter how wicked awesome these Genins are, they still have a long way to go to match the previous generation. So, even if Haku couldn't beat Gaara by slowing down the sand with water, I'm betting he would have more tricks up his sleeve. [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay lets get this clear, I didn't try to sound like im boasting about anything. Anyway, if you saw what happens later in the story you would know that Gaara CAN be stronger than Haku. (Again, Im not trying to boast) But I dont want to ruin it for you.

Man, Naruto is getting too popular for it's own good, lol, I go to this message board with a LOT of members which had a Naruto thread created around a month ago, and there's already over 1000 replies, lol.

Sexy No Jitsu is definately the best Jitsu in the entire series, well until ep44 anyway which is what I have currently seen the anime up to.

Naruto is an ok character, a bit too loud though, and there's something about him I don't like, I far prefer Kakeshi, his first battle against Zabusa was too good.

Haku was good also, didn't last too long unfortunately, but it was a good saga.

I absolutely deteste Rock Lee, those thick brows.....and that bowl cut, I absolutely hate it! His TaiJitsu is pretty cool though.

Gaara seems pretty good, I havn't seen much of him yet in the series, but it's quite obvious that he's gonna be involved in some big fight (not to mention you guy's just said he fight's Lee ;_; )

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jubei Yagyou [/i]
[B]Okay lets get this clear, I didn't try to sound like im boasting about anything. Anyway, if you saw what happens later in the story you would know that Gaara CAN be stronger than Haku. (Again, Im not trying to boast) But I dont want to ruin it for you. [/B][/QUOTE] If you weren't boasting, why did you bring up Itachi being able to beat a bunch of little kids? -_-

In any case, you can ruin all you want, but I'm not blind. First off, seeing all the given foreshadowing, I know where Gaara will be "stopped"/beaten (I'm betting [spoiler]he'll lose to Sasuke because of that whole scene with Sasuke saying he wants to fight Naruto too now[/spoiler]). If that's the case, there's no way in hell that Gaara would be able to be a Jounin. He may seem good, but he's got ways to go before being able to match a Jounin, which is what Haku was. Plus, a month is not nearly enough for anyone to jump from Genin to Jounin level.

We can believe you for now and think that Gaara has powers that challenge all but the elite of the elite Jounins (even above Kakashi), but if that's not the case, I will laugh at you, and continue to do so. :p [quote]I absolutely deteste Rock Lee, those thick brows.....and that bowl cut, I absolutely hate it! His TaiJitsu is pretty cool though.

Gaara seems pretty good, I havn't seen much of him yet in the series, but it's quite obvious that he's gonna be involved in some big fight (not to mention you guy's just said he fight's Lee ;_; )[/quote] Yeah, I absolutely abhorred Lee until his match with Gaara (which is only [spoiler]four episodes away for you (48)[/spoiler]). Tell me if you still hate him after that. :)

[B]If you weren't boasting, why did you bring up Itachi being able to beat a bunch of little kids? -_-

In any case, you can ruin all you want, but I'm not blind. First off, seeing all the given foreshadowing, I know where Gaara will be "stopped"/beaten (I'm betting [spoiler]he'll lose to Sasuke because of that whole scene with Sasuke saying he wants to fight Naruto too now[/spoiler]). If that's the case, there's no way in hell that Gaara would be able to be a Jounin. He may seem good, but he's got ways to go before being able to match a Jounin, which is what Haku was. Plus, a month is not nearly enough for anyone to jump from Genin to Jounin level.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Trust me, you wont be laughing when he becomes the real deal. Its not how he trains but what he holds inside of him. Remember when [spoiler] The sound guy tried to attack Gaara on the full moon and Gaara warned him about something? Thats a big give away[/spoiler]