OtakuBoards

My "friends"....

Turkey

I've been really angry since last night. Why? Because some "friends" did what is the easiest way to spoil my weekend. Everyone is invited to a party except me. And that is the worst thing they could have done to me. They knew that I have very boring weekends (they all live on the other side of town), yet they did that. And you know what's the worst part? They kept talking loudly (especially when I was nearby) about how great the party will be. They have been doing this many times before.

What should I do?

All i can say is you must be stupid to call people like that your friends. it might be hard for you, but ditch them. they don't deserve your friendship.

Guest Imsirion
tell them about how u feel or if it happens again, tell them then and get some other friends. they dont sound like good friends.

Guest Voodookanaka
I have no friends of my own so I cant comment, I have no time for stupid people. So it was a party u missed, big whoop, oh no ive missed a party im gonna cry boohoo hoo, my friends left me........YOUR A STUPID WHINING CRYBABY THAT WILL NEVER MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN WITH THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE!!!!!! y wernt u invited huh, did u ask wether it was ok to tag along..get some guts man!!

you should have a bigass party at your house, and invite everyone (yes even the geeks) everyone except your friends, make sure they come, the really cool peeps that dont want to come you can pay them too, itll be awesome! then get everyone to talk about how cool the party was !

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Yeah, all these suggestions are good.

I think you should either hold a really huge party and not invite 'em...or gatecrash the parties they have without you, as everyone's pretty much said so far...[/b][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]All i can say is you must be stupid to call people like that your friends. it might be hard for you, but ditch them. they don't deserve your friendship. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea your right. If they didnt invite you then they are not worth it and if they say why are you ignoring us you tell them the reason , give em the finger and walk away.

well...thats has happened to me,last year...This one girl who I have been friends with since I was about 2 or 3.She invited everyone in my choir but me....and I hated that..I couldn't believe her...Of course I dun talk to her anymore...But i would prolly crash their party...and the not talk to them anymore..

You could have a party that those ppl that didnt invite you u dont invite them and if they come to the door saying lemme in....Give em the finger and throw some mush stuff in their face and then chase them off your preoperty and then teh next day at night tipee and eggs those kids houses then get a paintgun and shoot the houses then get spray paint and do the same thing. If tehy blame it on you say" i was in my bed all last night!!:angel: :devil: Im a man of mass destruction! Boy come Halloween every house in my neighborhood will be tipeed and eggs and paintballed.... :devil::devil:Bwhahahaha

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]Eww, your friends are mean. I say you get together with some other people....and crash their little get-together:devil:. {If it's at someone's house, especially....}[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
Yay!I like that plan!

Nice suggestions....i just ditched them, and I feel good:D ! From now on, I'll stay with my real friends. BTW Vodookana:
1-I don't whine
2-I [U]never[/U] cry
3-I [U]did[/U] ask them (they just ignored me)
4-And I've got guts, man

Guest Voodookanaka
good for u then, guess I got u wrong, all though if some thing as small as that does bother u I still think ur lacking self confidence.