Turkey Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I've been really angry since last night. Why? Because some "friends" did what is the easiest way to spoil my weekend. Everyone is invited to a party except me. And that is the worst thing they could have done to me. They knew that I have very boring weekends (they all live on the other side of town), yet they did that. And you know what's the worst part? They kept talking loudly (especially when I was nearby) about how great the party will be. They have been doing this many times before. What should I do?
Guest Zeh Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 All i can say is you must be stupid to call people like that your friends. it might be hard for you, but ditch them. they don't deserve your friendship.
Guest Imsirion Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 tell them about how u feel or if it happens again, tell them then and get some other friends. they dont sound like good friends.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [COLOR=red]Eww, your friends are mean. I say you get together with some other people....and crash their little get-together:devil:. {If it's at someone's house, especially....}[/COLOR]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I have no friends of my own so I cant comment, I have no time for stupid people. So it was a party u missed, big whoop, oh no ive missed a party im gonna cry boohoo hoo, my friends left me........YOUR A STUPID WHINING CRYBABY THAT WILL NEVER MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN WITH THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE!!!!!! y wernt u invited huh, did u ask wether it was ok to tag along..get some guts man!!
Will2x Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 you should have a bigass party at your house, and invite everyone (yes even the geeks) everyone except your friends, make sure they come, the really cool peeps that dont want to come you can pay them too, itll be awesome! then get everyone to talk about how cool the party was !
James Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [color=royalblue][b][size=1]Yeah, all these suggestions are good. I think you should either hold a really huge party and not invite 'em...or gatecrash the parties they have without you, as everyone's pretty much said so far...[/b][/color][/size]
Guest Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]All i can say is you must be stupid to call people like that your friends. it might be hard for you, but ditch them. they don't deserve your friendship. [/B][/QUOTE] Yea your right. If they didnt invite you then they are not worth it and if they say why are you ignoring us you tell them the reason , give em the finger and walk away.
Will2x Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]no friends........YOUR A STUPID WHINING CRYBABY THAT WILL NEVER MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN man!! [/B][/QUOTE] now thats just plane ol mean...
lil_hell4t Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 whut cruel friends, if i werwe you id talk to em about this whole thing...if they do it again,man i tihnk you should find some new people to hang around with
Phantasy Freak Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 well...thats has happened to me,last year...This one girl who I have been friends with since I was about 2 or 3.She invited everyone in my choir but me....and I hated that..I couldn't believe her...Of course I dun talk to her anymore...But i would prolly crash their party...and the not talk to them anymore..
conpiracymonki Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [b]Dump 'em, Gatecrash 'em, Kill 'em, or Burn 'em... any of the above'll do,..preferably burn, followed soon after by kill ;) Worst case scenario..[/b]
Jeff Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 just don't try to get even with them. that's worst thing you could do. just ignore them and pretend not to care. and yeah. ditch 'em. they are not worth your time to waste it on.
*Dj-Joe* Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 tell everyone else that ur friends are gay and they enjoy the company of other men lol then your problem will be fixed it works trust me .throw abig party with kegs and ill dj,itll be sweet!!
Guest Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 You could have a party that those ppl that didnt invite you u dont invite them and if they come to the door saying lemme in....Give em the finger and throw some mush stuff in their face and then chase them off your preoperty and then teh next day at night tipee and eggs those kids houses then get a paintgun and shoot the houses then get spray paint and do the same thing. If tehy blame it on you say" i was in my bed all last night!!:angel: :devil: Im a man of mass destruction! Boy come Halloween every house in my neighborhood will be tipeed and eggs and paintballed.... :devil::devil:Bwhahahaha
Kain Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=red]Eww, your friends are mean. I say you get together with some other people....and crash their little get-together:devil:. {If it's at someone's house, especially....}[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Yay!I like that plan!
Frankie5 Angels Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Maybe instead of thinking about a weekend thats now over,think about all the things that you do have and how lucky you really are.If not being invited to a party is the worst thing anyone could do to you,you really dont know how damn lucky you are.
Turkey Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 Nice suggestions....i just ditched them, and I feel good:D ! From now on, I'll stay with my real friends. BTW Vodookana: 1-I don't whine 2-I [U]never[/U] cry 3-I [U]did[/U] ask them (they just ignored me) 4-And I've got guts, man
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 good for u then, guess I got u wrong, all though if some thing as small as that does bother u I still think ur lacking self confidence.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now