Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Im Semi-sure that it will be released. Ive heard numerous release dates from sources, most which obviously look fake, some convincing, that it will be released. I wouldnt expect an American version of the MMORPG till late Autumn or early Winter 2004 or so. With a prayer and a little support, It will be released ^-^; . sooner the better eh? I'm considering signing this petition myself if it can ever increase the chance of there being a new version even 0.0001% ^-^;.
Posted
If you are interested in Registering for "The World" PM me and I will give you my screen name to contact me for more information. ("The World" I am talking about is not "The World" for the boards, the petition, and//or for the game.)
Posted
whats with all the Pms?

To me it seems like you guys are the ones in control of designing the game -_- why can't they just go somewhere and sign it with out going through you........or is this somethin you planned yourself?
Posted
Sorry....I am not in control or anything it's just that I am not sure if your allowed to use hyperlinks or web sites on these boards. Some boards don't allow that....Plus, I don't want to post my screen name on the boards for everyone to see....
Posted
You are most surely allowed to use hyperlinks if seen them everywhere else and they never get yelled at!!! I promise so saveeverybody the trouble and quite worrying about it and post the link ok it will all be fine and if they tell you other wise than just blame me! Ok.
Hacker Kite
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Yes, save us a whole bunch of trouble and post the link! If I have to go through a bunch of PM instructions I will go crazy and destroy my computer! Please, just post the link! This will save everyone a whole lot of trouble.

Everyone! I think this is the site, but I am not completely sure, but all the same, it is a petition to make a "The World" so please check it out and sign it!

[url]http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/236858228[/url]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I've had a disturbing thought...what if this proposed "the World" turns into the nightmare that is .hack//QUARENTINE?
IT COULD BE A DISASTER!!!
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...