OtakuBoards

"The World"

MidnightWolf

Im Semi-sure that it will be released. Ive heard numerous release dates from sources, most which obviously look fake, some convincing, that it will be released. I wouldnt expect an American version of the MMORPG till late Autumn or early Winter 2004 or so. With a prayer and a little support, It will be released ^-^; . sooner the better eh? I'm considering signing this petition myself if it can ever increase the chance of there being a new version even 0.0001% ^-^;.

You are most surely allowed to use hyperlinks if seen them everywhere else and they never get yelled at!!! I promise so saveeverybody the trouble and quite worrying about it and post the link ok it will all be fine and if they tell you other wise than just blame me! Ok.
Hacker Kite

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, save us a whole bunch of trouble and post the link! If I have to go through a bunch of PM instructions I will go crazy and destroy my computer! Please, just post the link! This will save everyone a whole lot of trouble.

Everyone! I think this is the site, but I am not completely sure, but all the same, it is a petition to make a "The World" so please check it out and sign it!

[url]http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/236858228[/url]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...