OtakuBoards

"The World"

MidnightWolf

Ban Dai and CyberConnect2 are thinking about making "The World" for real but, they need signatures of people who think "The World" should become a reality. If you haven't heard of this already. If you need the site IM me, my screen name is:LinkinPark2692. If I am not online then E-mail me, my E-mail address is in my profile.

We need all the signatures we can get. "The World" will hopefully become a reality soon. Please sign the petition.

I remember this saying about online petitions being the lowest form of expression or resistance, being even lower than just wishing for something without action. Signing a petition isn't going to help anything, but supporting the company will. Buy the games, buy the soundtracks, and buy the DVDs: that will be the strongest way to tell Bandai and CC2 that you want "The World" to be a reality.

Hmm... Another wolf... Grrr....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AzureWolf [/i]
[B]I remember this saying about online petitions being the lowest form of expression or resistance, being even lower than just wishing for something without action. Signing a petition isn't going to help anything, but supporting the company will. Buy the games, buy the soundtracks, and buy the DVDs: that will be the strongest way to tell Bandai and CC2 that you want "The World" to be a reality.

Hmm... Another wolf... Grrr.... [/B][/QUOTE]

No fear, Azure. You'll always be the coolest wolf in town. ^_~

And I agree completely. Signing an online petition is really a kind of cop-out--it's the easiest way possible to demand what you want. Not that your intentions aren't good, Midnight, but like Azure said, supporting the company should be your first priority.

~Dagger~

A petition isn't a bad thing. It helps Ban Dai and CyberConnect2 know how many people want "The World" to become a reality. That's one of the main reason's they made the petition. This is for people who want "The World" to become a reality like myself. So if you wish to sign you know what to do.

I with all of you i signed the petition but i know it has no hope what so ever!!! But if the do know how we feel about it then they could cosider it. The only option that would work is to tell people to boycot all things related to .hack and then they would probably. (only as a last resort)

[size=1][color="666666"]
"The World" would be great to have. It might axually help to sign the petition to let how many people would support them. If Bandai and the other companies do decide to look at the petition and see how many people will play the game. As Azure said it would help to buy dvd's, music, etc. This would help promote the game. Would it not?
[/size][/color]

[color=royal blue]I would certainly sign this petition, if I knew where it was. "The World" would be a great online game, if it were made. I know I'd buy it, and I'd be willing to pay any monthly fees as well, as long as they weren't too expensive.[/color]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Mai_Minase[/i]
[b]I know that this may sound stupiid but if they make a "The World" game I certainly hope that it is not like .Hack//Sign's 'The World." You know with the Aura stuff...[/b][/quote]

[color=royal blue]Well...if you mean getting Data Drained and stuff, I don't think that would be possible. The only way that might work is if they used the helmets that would connect to your brain...but I doubt they'd even be able to actually Data Drain you then, either. It just wouldn't be possible.[/color]

MidnightWolf would you please enlighten everybody with the web address so that they can read this thread post and then go sign. Everybody keeps saying "Where do we go and i tell them to pm you and it is rather annoying to keep hearing that over and over again!!!! Please THANKS!!!!
Hk

first off just to warn you since i know your a newbie and all but you aren't allowed to double post they don't like that click the edit button on the bottom of your post!! Ok? Second what the heck did you mean in the second post!????! Third the game isn't online we are talking about the game going online and if they would do that because we are signing the petition!!! Got it ????? If not PM me!!!

HackerKite when people PM me I tell them my screen name so they can contact me but, they never do so that's their fault. If you want to know about the petition or if your interested in "The World" PM me and I will give you my screen name so you can get the web site and information.