Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I need some help with Tartian (sp?) the book boss in Alexandria, I beat him But I didn't get to steal everything from him when I beat him I turned off my PS2, so can somebody give me some tips (Zidane spent to much time healing and not enough stealing)?
Posted
if you need any help just go [URL=http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/27583.html]Here![/URL]
Posted
Well just get everyone to defend and heal.While Zidane steals.I think that'll work...I just didn't bother stealin when I fought him.And then attack when you think you've got everythin'.
I hope I could've been some help...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...