OtakuBoards

Samurai Pizza Cats

conpiracymonki

Yeah whatever Voodokanaka, they were So similar it was unbilevable! I mean, Donatello with his Umbrella, the way the cats are all green, and have a rat for a master! (incase you haven't noticed I'm being sarcastic)

The Samurai Pizza ruled!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Samuri Pizza catz was a rip off of Teenage mutant ninja turtles [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Hehe,..you couldn't be wronger Manga Guy :D
I usedta watch the Ninja Turtles too...
---
Just remembered something: Why the hell did they change the name of the series to [i]Teenage Mutant [u]Hero[/u] Turtles[/i] when the films were [i]Teenage Mutant [u]Ninja[/u] Turtles[/i]? :confused:
---
Anyways,..the only thing same about them is talking, fighting animals...heck,..even then ethy're different...[/b]

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]Hehe,..you couldn't be wronger Manga Guy :D
I usedta watch the Ninja Turtles too...
---
Just remembered something: Why the hell did they change the name of the series to [i]Teenage Mutant [u]Hero[/u] Turtles[/i] when the films were [i]Teenage Mutant [u]Ninja[/u] Turtles[/i]? :confused:
---
Anyways,..the only thing same about them is talking, fighting animals...heck,..even then ethy're different...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

im not jokeing or anything but i saw on some collectors show, in england they changed it so it wont sound so violent or something, its just what i saw!!

Guest Voodookanaka
They were, not with the way they looked but the way they acted. Both were armoured animals, have 1 smart guy, and 1 guy whos obsessed with pizza and gos around saying dude a lot.

Yes it was a great show, but one thing THE FOX CHARACTER WAS GAY i'm done ranting he he Samurai Pizza Cats was the coolest wish they would show it again...Ninja Turtles please that show got stupid when they started mutating them more...don't ask how i know that.

In the immortal words of Bart Simpson...
"Eat my Shorts!"