Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]Akay, here I'll go (as per usual) making myself looking like a ditz but I really needa know:
Does Radditz ever return as a SSJ?
Because my friends all say 'yes', and I say 'no', and I just realised that the chances of all of them being wrong and me being right is pretty small.
I mean, you never know..but then again, there still is that chance, right?
So...
Does Radditz ever return in Dragonball Z/GT as a SSJ?
And whether or not he [i]does[/i] return, what would be the physical appearance differences between a Radditz SSJ, and a radditz SSJ3?[/b]
Posted
Nah, Raditz bit the big one and he's not coming back............except for maybe that one movie where all the baddies escape from hell *lol* can you imagine how much hair he'd have at SSJ 3? The possiblities....:devil: :laugh: :D
Posted
Radditz doesn't ever turn SSJ. I dunno when (or if) he comes back in Z/GT, but he doesn't ever turn SSJ. all that bull about Radditz going SSJ is AF crap.
him goin' SSJ3 [i]would[/i] be...interesting to see though...:p
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
One Word: No.

The one who does come back in GT is Nappa, but Vegi kills him again.
Guest Trotenks
Posted
comeing from a dbz no it all no considering i stumped you all in my quiz in otakuboards v 2.0
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trotenks [/i]
[B]comeing from a dbz no it all no considering i stumped you all in my quiz in otakuboards v 2.0 [/B][/QUOTE]

I know more knowledge about DBZ in my sleep than you do in your life sucka. You aren't a know-it-all, you're a cocky punk. I finished watching DB/Z/GT when you were prob. still in 1st grade sucka, so don't come in here showing off.
Posted
Listen... He doesnt go SSJ, only saiyans to go SSJ were: Goku, Gohan,Goten, Goku Jr,Vegeta Jr, Vegeta , Trunks, and all of the 3 fusions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...