Zero Control Posted October 14, 2003 Posted October 14, 2003 As I always do I get up, and get ready to go to school. When I got to school I sat down and talked to my friends until it was about time to be dismissed to classes. As we got dismissed I noticed there was a new student at our school. This RPG is just for Guardian Storm, Ninja_Freak, and me. name: age: gender: appearence: personality: likes: name:Chaston Nealy age:13 (14 tomorrow) gender:male appearance:Brown hair, brown eyes, blue jeans, black shirt with dragon on it. personality:Kind, funny, shy, and carefree likes:music, writing stories or poems, video games, and reading mangas and stuff. Please join soon.
Guest Skyechild91 Posted October 14, 2003 Posted October 14, 2003 name: Stefani rennolds age: 12(13 in march) gender:female appearence: auburn hair in bun w/ some falling out, hazel eyes, white shorts, purple halter top w/ silver sparkles, white no bounries tennis shoes, amethyst pendant personality:Swet, funny, stubborn, slightly shy, additude likes:soccer, basketball, manga/anime, drawing, music
Ninja_Freak Posted October 15, 2003 Posted October 15, 2003 name-Taylor Milks age-13 (14 in april) gender-male appearence-white shirt (button down) blue jeans silver chain brown hair blue eyes and glasses persona-easy to be friends with but easy 2 piss off! likes-manga, daydreaming and stuff like that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now