Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd like to have some comments over this future layout for my domain.

It's... well... a Inuyasha wallpaper I cut/masked/brushed.
Posted
I've not seen something from you in quite some time. I hope this is a more regular thing now heh.

I think it's looking pretty good so far. My only complaint is that the text is a bit too hard to read. Maybe thickening up the lines on it would help.
Posted
Well, I'm not one to do much graphic design outside webdesigning, and I never got much feedback from my last posts. I think I'm not talented at titlin threads lol.

*notices his banner hasn't changed in 6 months o.O*

As for readinglyness (I made up a word! *giggles*), well, the jpg is harsh to the thin lines, but you've got a point. I don't want to touch to the lines (I want to keep the same effect as on the [URL=http://cest-pas-pareil.net]current layout[/URL] ), but I made the inside more contrasted, and it does look much better.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CharmedImmortal [/i]
[B][size=1] Ohh kool...That's a nice webdesign....but...can you make the message a little bit more clearer? o.O
[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well... I don't like one-line posts, especially if I'm the one making them, so it's nothing more than filling.

I used masks, brushes and the cut tool from Paint Shop Pro to work out the layout. Simple as that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...