Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've seen there are other movie threads on the front page here, but i took a quick look and saw that my question wasn't really answered in them, so thats why i'm making this. I notice there are a lot of rules here so i hope this isn't breaking one of them.



Basically, i want to buy all the DBZ DVDs that weren't the normal episodes.

I think there are 13 movies? Can anyone list them from #1 to #13 please?

Also, are there any other extra DBZ DVDs on top of the 13 movies?


I searched DBZ on cdnow.com and it only brought up episodes as a result. I knew the title of a couple movies and sure enough it listed them but not when typing DBZ.




Anyway, i've got [b]The History of Trunks[/b] and [b]Bardock The Father of Goku[/b] and the other day i ordered both Cooler movies, the Android 13 movie and the Brolly movie.


But could someone please just list them all?
Posted
Go to a web site. Jeez, I think they are even listed on theOtaku.com.

Why do people make topics on something that could be answered with a quick internet search?!
Posted
Uh uh. We will NOT be havin people talk bad about folks on these boards.

This thread is [b]CLOSED[/b]!

Holla. :D

Oh, and as far as buyin vids, go to theotaku.com, funimation.com, etc to find out where to buy em. ^_^
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...