OtakuBoards

ahhhhhhhhh no one ever talks no more

*Dj-Joe*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i]
[B]We are talking, just not to you. (no offence) [/B][/QUOTE]

lol ooch,but i was just wandering to what happened to all the peeps who used to come on when i used to come on a long while back i kno there here but i thk they changed there names or something

i know how you feel, dj joe. i had many online friends last year. but they seems to found something interesting..it's so called life..-_-;; they've been busy but i keep contacting several peeps who were really close to me. i still do.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]i know how you feel, dj joe. i had many online friends last year. but they seems to found something interesting..it's so called life..-_-;; they've been busy but i keep contacting several peeps who were really close to me. i still do. [/B][/QUOTE]

indeed.....this thing u call "life" does it contain any type of lemonade cause damn im scaving for one.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *Dj-Joe* [/i]
[B]hmm i would believe life is organisms living and interacting with eachother...i have just found the secret of life!!!!ureka-still no lemonade [/B][/QUOTE]

o, here... i drank some lemonade earlier.... *pees in a cup* there ya go......

ne way, i feel you joey.. it seems it's gettin' boring as history class in here...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]

o, here... i drank some lemonade earlier.... *pees in a cup* there ya go......

ne way, i feel you joey.. it seems it's gettin' boring as history class in here... [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm recycled lemonade..........nah
it is boring in here,needs lemonade...tru that

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]Hey, I think we had a PM war once......
Remember? Shizzy V.S. Shibby.....
[size=1]PS: Shizzy.....:flaming::laugh:[/size][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol i remmember u and its shibby not shizzy....:flaming: :eek: :smirk:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Oh I'm getting sick of these topics...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha, it's ok baby, rather then make the place more interesting they would reathe b*tch how boring it is...doesn't seem to make too much sense...but whatever...as long as they're having fun, talking about not having fun...wait, what?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Haha, it's ok baby, rather then make the place more interesting they would reathe b*tch how boring it is [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oui, I agree. If you don't like it here, stop complaining about it and take a hike. Or you could stop complaining altogether and try to enjoy the good things in life...heh :p

K, this sugar is getting to me...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *Dj-Joe* [/i]
[B]lol whats amatter with u pll i was just asking about plll that dont come on nomore.jeesh chill [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, it's a shame that you can't recognize the humor in my posts :p. And you love this place, as well you should :D[/color]