Zanarkand Abes Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 Now I am highly agitated, why do I post, but my counter will get stuck on some number for the next five posts?
Semjaza Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 Posts in the Your Picture and Banner Request forums don't count towards your post count.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 17, 2003 Posted October 17, 2003 What does it matter anyway? No one's gonna look at you any different if you have 250 posts or if you have 255 posts. It's just a worthless number.
Lady Asphyxia Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 [size=1]From what I remember, posts don't count in Suggestions And Feedback, Your Picture, or the Banners and Request forums, although, that may have changed. Either way, don't worry much about it. People don't really mind if you're a newbie or not. It's more about whether or not you post [i]well[/i], then how much you post. I know that gets said a lot here, but I have to say it's true. [/size]
Zanarkand Abes Posted October 22, 2003 Author Posted October 22, 2003 I am not so much worried about the amount my counter shows, I just want to make sure it is not my computer that is getting stuck. But thanks anyway.
Lady Asphyxia Posted October 23, 2003 Posted October 23, 2003 [size=1]Heh, don't worry about it. I remember when I first came to OB; every time I posted, I always saw the black dot on the envelope afterwards, panicked and deleted my post, because I thought it meant I'd started to 'unravel' the thread! :p[/size]
liamc2 Posted October 23, 2003 Posted October 23, 2003 I remember you flipping out about that to me, and me trying to tell you what was going on, after saying 'What the hell are you on about?' lol
Recommended Posts