OtakuBoards

'Bout Real High School

Ryu_Sakura

'Bout Real High School
where teachers don't stop fights they grade them

Chi started going crazy after coming here, they fough and fought until she went mad and killed them all, the schools gone only she remains. now she's left with a demon, an angel and her own confused soul. her demon self brought her to the realm of adventure, and in shock she losses her body, and the only way to get back is with it! she must travel the land to find it, trying to controlle her own angel and demon might be quite a chalenge. she travels to a nearby village, Deamongo, the village of new beginning... she mets several humans with angels and demons, or plain wierd alter egos, that is where you quest begins...

ok so thats it sign up if you want,

Name: Chi
race: human/demon/angel(fae)
skills: sword fighing (demon), healing (fae), and stratagy/puzzles/mind problems (human)
Bio: (up at the top)
desciption: (image at bottem) (red when demon, blue when fae, and black when human, please remember my hair is not braided, and it matches the color of the moment or its dark red when i'm a demon, and purple-blue when i'm a fae, and black when i'm human)

you may have up to 2 other selfz (alter egos), and up to 3 skills, and 14-19 (demons may go up to 190)
(i didn't make the image i got it from my friends site.)

Posting has nothing to do with it my friend, it's just the post quality. And I hope others like you too, cause you seem like a really nice person. >> I had written a really long sign up for this, then my comp. froze....(stupid comp.)

Name: Siaga TecAmoray

Race: angel

Skills: A few Healing spell, defense magic, and fencing skills

Bio: Siaga had lived in the village of Deamongo for as long as she can remember. But she had also lived in the area where warriors came to fight. They didn't favor a little child fighting. And as a result when she was younger she had gotten into many fights. Most of which she had lost because Siaga had very little experience in fighting. As she had gotten older though, her skills grew.

Siaga's skills grew because of one of the fighters taught her how to fence and a few magic skills. The magic he had taught her though was mostly healing and defense skills. When he hadn't been training her, Siaga was studying. While studying she grew wise beyond her years. And extremely intelligent, while being a skillful fight at the same time. Which very well qualified her to be one of the most dangerous fighters around.

But the fact still remained that because of all the beatings she had gotten when she was younger made her uncertain of her own heart. And caused her mind to cave in till the point that she was no longer just her self. It seemed as if she were two different people. The one she was now, and a broken down child.

Alter Ego's Personality: Shy, quite, and obedient. Her alter ego known as Saga will do anything that she is told. Without ever questioning what is asked of her. While being in this she doesn't talk at all. Or if she dose, Saga doesn't even say a full sentence. In this some see her as distant, which is far from the truth. In both personalities she's very caring, and kind. Just in this one Saga's afraid and has a harder time getting her feelings out or saying what she means unlike Siaga.

Description: Short black hair, long shaggy bangs, tinted violet, dull gray eyes, long sleeve white shirt, buttoned cufflinks at the end of the sleeves, frills down the middle, triangular collar, black fighting gloves, black pants, black armored boots, large white/gray wings hidden, has a belt that hangs to the side that carries her sword, and a neckless with a silver cross pendent (note: When her alter ego is around her eyes turn bright red)

[size=1][color=green]

Aww, I would've joined even if Ruby didn't! :D

[b]Name:[/b] Ferelez (Fare-a-less) Fei for short (Fay)

[b]Age:[/b] 15

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Race:[/b] Elf Angel

[b]Skills:[/b] Healing and Elemental Power

[b]Bio:[/b] Fei always spent his time at the school because his family didn't appreciate him going to it. His father and mother wanted him to become a doctor. His brother did. So when Fei ran away, no one noticed. He was 5 at the time.

He ventured to a forest in the backyard of the school where all the elves practiced Healing and their elemental power of nature. Fei grew to like them and soon he was a half elf himself. When he turned 13 he graduated classes and at the age of 14 he was an Elf Guardian. One of the highest classes there is, he is the youngest Elf Guardian and he has gone to venture a bit more.

[b]Desciption:[/b] Picture at bottom. He doesn't wear a top and his long hair is blonde. Sapphire blue eyes.

-Lrb[/size][/color]

[color=blue]
Like, Lrb said, I would've joined as well. This RPG got potential, and I'd like to join it but I don't have enough time to post a sign up. Can you save me a spot if all possible? I'll try to get you my sign up tomorrow.
[/color]

ok, i'll save you a spot but i really don't care how many join as longs as they post! and thanx for joining. a couple of my friends here in my town wouldn't join. :*( but... i did and i'm my freiend in this town... MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!... what? don't you get it? i have a split personality! duh!, *more meaningless menicing laughs*

[color=green]Ive heard of this show but never seen it. O well....

Name: Kyoske

Race: demon

skills: tango ken: 2 kitanas are spun around then put in an x and slashed making a flaming x.

Bio: A demon from, well, heck. Hes not evil though. Hes the dark equivelent of a fallen angel. He uses his 2 kitana blades to slash away the competition at the fighting school. He plans on getting the best score the chool has ever seen. He believes there is something abnormal about this competition and he plans to find out.

Name: Shila Samura

Nickname: Shi-sa

Race: Angle/Human

Skills: Healing powers, weak telepathic powers and she is very impathic.

Weaknesses: She trusts people too easily and is very friendly.

Bio: Shila's mother was human and her father was an angel. After she was born Shila was taken to live the first ten years of her life with her father on another plane. While living with her father Shila learned to heal using her impathic and weak telepathic powers. When she turned ten, Shila moved to the physical plane with her mother. When Shila was 15 her mother died in a car accident and Shila was shipped off to live with some distant relatives of her mother's. Her relatives treated her horribly and Shila quickly learned to hide her abilities from them. At seventeen Shila ran away and has been living on her own in a small town not far from Deamongo, but she travels to Deamongo three times a week for the people in her town and to help anyone who needs it.

Hope you like it... It's a new kind of char for me so I might not be all that good at writing for her for a while.

Name: Raven Hallow
race: Demon
skills: Works well with saies and has that ability to burn things (many things) She can also control the earth (Avalances,huricanes so on)
Bio:She is very quiet ever sience her parents split. She had no knowladge that she was diffrent frome other people that she was a shadow demon.
desciption:[url]http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action=get_pic&pic_id=3541[/url]

[color=blue]
[size=2][b]Ryu, this is not my final sign-up I just put this here to let you know that I still want to play. I'll edit this sign up later, so expect this to change soon. (My new one will not be this short.)

>>> Geist X_^ <<<[/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] Elias White/Lucian Gray/Hawkin Edwards

[b]Age:[/b] 14/62/8

[b]Gender:[/b] Male/Male/Male

[b]Race:[/b] Human/human/human

[b]Skills:[/b] A thirst for blood(Lucian) And sanity(Hawkin).

[b]Bio:[/b] When Elias was very young, he was possessed by the ghost of Lucian Gray, a killer comparable to Jack the Ripper but much more elegant, sane, and charismatic.

[b]Description:[/b] Ear-length blue hair, and green eyes, always wears a dark blue jacket.
[/color]

[i]
[b]Name:[/b] Sadame Gen (Sadame - Fate/Destiny Gen - Illusion)

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b] Race: [/b] Human Mystic

[b]Skills:[/b]

[size=1] [b]Sadame Yomi {Passive} (Destiny Read/Prediction):[/b] By detecting the course of the close-future (usually a few seconds), Gen can predict and avoid attacks with minimum effort, mostly only side-stepping lightly, or leaning back to avoid the attack by a margin of an inch.

[b] Fouihn no Tachi {Fighting Style} (Sealed Blade):[/b] A mystical fighting style using only two wakizashis (small kodachi). Combined with his 'Sadami Yomi', his twin wakizashis put up a considerable defense, deflecting even bullets effortlessly. Not a particularly offensive style, but is impossible to break through.

[b] Sadame Giri {Attack} (Fate Sever):[/b] By placing himself in a trance-like state, Gen reads everything, from the past life to the present thoughts to the future movements of his opponents. With graceful, flowing movements, Gen tears apart the opponent with a slight twitch of his blade, usually cutting open the opponent's throat or stomach in a single, delicate slash. [/size]
[/i]
(edit more later)

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Name:[/b] keith serion
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Gender:[/b] male
[b]Race:[/b] human/demon/angel
[b]Skills:[/b] hand to hand combat, blade figthing, magic
[b]Bio:[/b] Since birth keith has had two other sides. Because one of his side where evil a ring was made to keep it in control. He gets along with the other side just fine. Occasionaly they end up fighting the dark side of keith. He tires to keep the ring on because if it ever comes off his dark side will take over and distroy any thing in it's path. If he does manage to get the ring back on he wont rember what happened. Because his parents died he carries a dagger around with him because it belong to his parents. Keith's a nice guy who'll help others if need they need it or if some one goes against his judgement.
[b]Desciption:[/b] [URL=http://www.layer-infinity.net/iplay/serge.gif]pick[/URL]