Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I love the movie, excpet for one scene, the

{(spoiler)
[color=white]The scene where the bad guy takes the rat and puts it on the dude's stumach, then used the blow torche to make the rat start to dig through him..[/color]} That scene sickened me.

Other than that, it was pretty good. It really need Vin Deasal in it, but Ludacris did good as a replacement. (it seems like Vin Deasal don't like sequals {spoiler[color=white]He dropped out of XXX 2, also[/color]}

It could have been logner, but, it packs more punch. It had more stunts, the final jump was awesome. They were also smart by using them half-empty nitrus tanks, but if only Bryant had picked the right ones. Ludacris did good, but he could never replace Vin Deasal.

Over all- 7.5/10
visual effects- 8.0/10
stunts- 7.0/10
cars- 9/10
girls 12/10

~`_Nate_`~
Posted
I thought it was a rather poor sequel to The Fast and the Furious. I was dissapointed that the last movie was not wrapped up (well there was the scene at the end of the movie after the credits...and when Paul Walker is talking with Tyrese on the bridge in 2...), that every character except one was replaced, and that the story was, well, weak and predicatable.

The cars were wicked, though. I just wish Mistubishi would have not have overkilled their commercials by showing the opening race scene over and over...>_>
Posted
They actually wrap up the end of the first movie in this weird montage in the FF1 DVD. It doesn't have Vin in it though. I'm a huge fan of these movies, even though they are a little cheesy. I though the second movie had way better driving scenes. The previews made it look stupid with all of the CG parts, but they didn't look nearly as akward in the flow of the movie.
Posted
I havent seen the 1st one.. Im not really into racing or cars or that kind of stuff... Im a horror movie kinda guy.

Im thinkin of renting it though
Posted
[size=1] I thought this movie was pretty cool, in some ways better than the first one but in other ways not as good. I think Vin Diesel should have been in this one as well but I heard a rumour he wasn't in it because he was film XXX 2 or something like that. The cars were pretty decent but I felt their wasn't as many as the first one really. The street race on 2fast2furious was pretty good, expecially the end bit. [/size]
Posted
Vin Diesel wasn't in it because he wanted something like 35 million dollars to do the movie. Seeing as though that could be an entire movie budget for some movies they said forget it we'll do it without him.

35mil? what a tool eh?
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
This is by far better than the first one. The story line seems alot better than the first on and Bryan..that main characters first car that he appears on is awesome.
SPOLIER[/color]
[color="ffffff"]I love when they are racing down the road and everythin and slams his breaks on, and turns around and flips the black guy off.
[/color][/size]
Guest BoSelecta
Posted
There where loads more cars in it this time Tommy because remember when we saw it and all the cars came out of the garage and the PT Cruiser was there and i was like "hey its your dad" lol. Then after the film you said somthing that i din't like about me and someone lol if you remember which you should do. Anyway back to the film yer i thought in ways it was better then the first one like all of the street races i loved them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...