Baron Samedi Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 I found this cool piccie around. So, I did some stuff to it, and here it is. What do you think of it? Also, a question- how do you put borders on your work? I had to muck around with canvas size for mine... I have Serif Photoplus and some other ones.
Assassin Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 [size=1][color="666666"] Baron, great job putting the image in and everything. The little kid in the bear out fit is kinda scarying me. Still I would rate it Nine out of Ten. [/size][/color]
CharmedImmortal Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 [size=1] I wish I could make a banner like that. Not like mines(The banner below). I like the person with the costume. Very...halloween-ish. ^_^;; I wonder where they get those pictures. It's really kool! i'll rate it... 9.5/10![/size]
Baron Samedi Posted October 19, 2003 Author Posted October 19, 2003 Here is one I tried with a border. Is this one better?
Guest PhoenixFlame Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 it looks like graffiti sorta but it looks cool
terra Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 I like the borders you did for both the banner and the avi a lot. Nice job on them, especially compared to the first incarnation :p. It's all very ... you, for some reason, and I think it fits really well. The "Baron" text looks a teeny bit out of place (but I just dislike names on banners in general, so never mind). I feel like a gray color might work better. Even so, I really do like them, and think they are very appropriate to you. :p
Ayokano Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 [COLOR=darkred][size=1]For the frist one, nothing is really wrong but the border, which is too big, and "Baron" really fits in there, it almost seems it is in the same picture. For the second one...... I still don't like the border. Don't get me wrong I like it..... but it doesn't seem to fit with the banner. That or it is just me. Because the picture looks like it was taken from an angle, you could make "Baron" in an angle too. That would look nice on it, and it would be like someone painted it on. It is good for first banners.[/COLOR][/size]
Sara Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 [size=1]...how am I ever going to recognize your posts without Hagar? I don't really care for the text in the banner. it doesn't seem to fit...it looks darker than the rest of the picture, or flatter, or something. Mm. And I think the avatar could stand a thinner border... But other than that, I like. Nice choice of picture, everything's fine, heh.[/size]
Baron Samedi Posted October 22, 2003 Author Posted October 22, 2003 Sara- I know. heh. But I love my hagar, and never fear, he will be making re-appearances I tied an angled name as Ayokano sugested. It is OK. Opinions please.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now