OtakuBoards

The Rundown

Guest PhoenixFlame

Guest PhoenixFlame
any of you go to watch that movie yet? its hilarious and it has american pie's Sean William Scott(who played stiffler in american pie) as one of the main characters! hes like the new adam sandler lol.the movie is about a professional fighter(the rock) who works for a mafia(or mob or something) and the mobs boss tells him to rescue his son who borrowed money from the wrong people and is in brazil,and bring him back to the house so he can apoligize to the wrong people,anyway when the fighter goes to brazil(btw the figher wants to get out of the mob and become a chef in a restraunt he wants to make) and when he meets sean william scott they decide to help each other find el gato de diablo(i think thats what its called,its some artifact worth millions of dollars)...im not gonna ruin the whole story but its a great movie you should check it out

Guest PhoenixFlame
dude the reason why the rock is acting was cause the wwe was to boost his acting career,surely you dont believe that that wrestling was real?

Okay... I really liked how the bad opinions of the movie were totally backed up. Blah.

Anyway, I thought it was very good. Unless you just don't like action comedies, there is nothing wrong with this movie. The story was sufficient and the fights were excellent. Never in that movie did a fight have a section where you could tell without a doubt that someone wasn't actually hitting someone else. It looked like things actually hurt.

I thought the Rock did a very good job in it. The scene in the opening where Arnold makes a comment to the Rock is very fitting, and obviously a sign of what is expected of him. He probably will be the next Arnold... the big difference being that he's actually easy to understand.

Now SA is the type of person who thinks the way I do here...
I mean if you like Rush Hour/Rush Hour 2 as well as Sanghie Noon/Knights then what is there not to like about the Rundown..

I mean it has the same kind of precept as the movies and is very very awesome with the action. Although the Rock is still coming out of his "skin" as an actor I thnk that he did much better in this movie than he did in the Scorpion King. It just shows that his acting skills are beginning to grow and he's feeling his roles a lot more....

As for Sean, he did his thing as the typical trouble making smart antic "sidekick" But he is more into his career than the Rock and is a natural for what he's doing.

So to Hells Fire...Please please try to be a little more discriptive when critiqing a movie that way I can truly understand your reasoning...Or go back and esit the post PLEASE... I wanna know exactly WHY you did not like this movie?