OtakuBoards

movies online?

NightmareMage

I think this thread could be in the wrong forum, but I just can't resist.

Lets see......well I know there are some program that will allow you to do that. Some examples are Quicktime or Real Player. You could also try Kazaa. If all of these fell then go to google and type in what you want and it will be given it to you.

Guest PhoenixFlame
Well i know a place that lets me download sonic X episodes...there are rare websites that host episodes and movies,and yes hells fire is right kazaa is good for downloading that stuff.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PhoenixFlame [/i]
[B]Well i know a place that lets me download sonic X episodes...there are rare websites that host episodes and movies,and yes hells fire is right kazaa is good for downloading that stuff. [/B][/QUOTE]

Though, I believe OB looks down upon linking to a site that may or may not host material that infringes upon copyrights, and Kazaa is most definitely a copyright infringer.

Plus, I don't see why anyone still uses Kazaa, even KazaaLite. Viruses all over the net, hacker threats, worms, even just annihilating one's hard drive. Is that really worth it, just to download the newest song from Michelle Branch or Nelly?

Guest PhoenixFlame
Well i know how to find out if a picture is infected with a virus and if a movie or music thing is infected with a virus i got a good virus detector(how you detect a virus on a picture without a virus detector is that you turn on the view as webpage thing in a folder and if its a falsely titled picture.like it says Pokemon screenshots and its a picture of tidus from ff10,its most likely a virus.)

We're talking copyrighted information here. TV shows, movies... it's all protected by some large corporation and could potentially get you into a lot of trouble... OB doesn't want to take part in this.

There used to be a LOT of sites that linked and tracked files called "torrents". Many have been shut down in recent months. I remember quite a few being targetted specfically because they had links to download Matrix: Reloaded via the torrent system -- back when it first hit theaters.

Fansubbed anime and such isn't subject to the same rules because there are no US companies that have any sort of sanction over them. That's why those sites usually stick around. Same with torrents that allow you to download other foreign things such as music.

Unless there is some odd reason why a company would specifically put up streams of their own shows or movies, there isn't anything to talk about in this thread. You're asking for pirated items in 98% of these cases.

In any case, like I said... this isn't allowed here, it isn't really legal (except in rather specific cases) and this is closed.