OtakuBoards

Rumbumbalo Annual Festival: The First Millenia

Geist

[size=1]"You can go now Tain." a woman said to a boy. She was Tain's mother, Kellinith. She had long blond hair, light blue eyes, and her wings where a bright orange color. She was 35 years old, and had met Tain's father when 23. When she had given brith to him he lefted for some reason she knew but never told Tain about.

"Okay mom." Tain answered as he went out the door with a red bookbag, and waved goodbye. He was going to met his friends, and he walk slowly. He soon saw Nisha, and ran towards her waving.

"Hi Kari!" he said to her has he ran. She turned to him and waved back.
"Hi Tain!" she said has he slowed down. "So you were helping your mom?"
"Yah, she needed some help," he answered, "Sorry I am late. Where are the others?" he asked looking around.
"They just went." she said," Lets go find them." she said with a smile. They ran off trying to find their friends. The soon saw them fighting Pixies. He saw massive amounts of fruit pulp and juice of different colors, and he thanked that they weren't from his mom's shop. He ranned towards one of the pixies looking for a fight, and tackeled the creature to the ground. There punches where threw, and it seemed never ending.

OCC:Could we please get done with this pixie stuff and move the story, because it has taken up a page........ And I feel it is going to be like that Digimon RPG I am in.[/size]

[COLOR=teal]OOC: I'm kinda' bored by it myself, so lets wrap it up...
---------------------
Kaelin couldn't stop to see if Elle was alright, or even if the pole had actually hit her, before he was forced to dodge a kick from one of the pixies. Side stepping to get around the kick he tried to slow himself down, tripping forwards and landing on the ground...

Kaelin's face was barely an inch off the ground as he swung his body through the air. Supporting his weight on his arms he managed to land a kick to the side of a pixie's head, unfortunatly he over balanced and landed heavily in the dirt, rolling over just in time to see another pixie looming over him...

Softly the clouds opened up, letting their delicate contents spill out upon the earth below. Gliding softly through the air thousands of small silvery droplets crashed into the Gloobly village, slowly increasing in intensity until the small group of friends were completly drenched, along with the rest of the small town.

Kaelin closed his eyes waiting for the pixies to hit him, he could feel the earth around him soften as it mixed with rain and fruit juice. SMACK! Kaelin opened his eyes to see Flare landing on his feet, the pixie lying in the mud. Suddenly smirking at Flare Kaelin rolled his legs back over his head and tumbled to his feet. Quickly scanning for the other two pixies as he did....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal] There, can someone else post now. This is a good idea, it'd be a shame to see it go to waste.
--------------------------------
'Hey what's goin' on over there.' Several guards called as they came running up to the group. Gooblians and pixies alike frozen for a split second then fled in every direction, none of them wanting to get caught. This time of the year brought harsher penalties from the town's law enforcement, with the festival approaching and all.[/COLOR]

[i][color=lightpink][font=times][size=4]OOC: Skedy please do not double or triple post like that. Its against the rules of OB. I hought you might want to know that. Even though I sound like a mod. I'm just informing you for future references. No harm done.

-------

IC:

Carmize sighed and walked around the town a bit, feeling kind of lost and alone. She's partially afraid of what might happen. She didn't want to get caught by the police now, she knew what kind of punishment would happen. This is a time of celebration, not to be mean or punished. She continued t owalk and sighed a bit, not paying attention where she is going, running into Kaelin. "Oh sorry..." she said as she fell over onto the ground.[/color][/i][/font][/size]

• 2 weeks later...