Luminaire Posted October 20, 2003 Posted October 20, 2003 [color=crimson]Well, I discovered I had Jasc Animation Shop when I had no internet one day. I took a stab at making a Fruits Basket flashing avatar. I need some opinions. Here it is:[/color]
Guest PhoenixFlame Posted October 20, 2003 Posted October 20, 2003 It's pretty simple in design but it is good for a first try, you timed the frame changes perfectly for that kind of avatar. I rate it a 7/10 for its simplicity and perfect timeing.
Meteora Posted October 21, 2003 Posted October 21, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]Thats a good avi. As Pheonix said you did time the frames well. Keep it up on the animation and you'll be awsome. I rate this a 9/10. Good job for a first animation.[/color][/size][/i]
Dagger Posted October 21, 2003 Posted October 21, 2003 I agree with everyone else; nice timing. My only complaint is that some of the images (particularly the ones of the animals) are too dark to see clearly. If you could lighten those, and maybe clean up the quality of the other pictures, it would be fantastic. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now