Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Rob Zombie's and Spider Zombie's music


Recommended Posts

Guest PhoenixFlame
Posted
Have any of you ever heard of Rob Zombie or Spider Zombie(Rob Zombie's little brother). They're both psychotic i think but their music is pretty good. Post your opinions about them and their music here.
Posted
My opinion of Rob Zombie has diminished over the years. I liked White Zombie quite a bit and I enjoyed Rob Zombie's first release. It's a fun album to listen to, although I don't play it a lot.

But after that there was a remix-ish album... and now a greatest hits album. What the hell? Just put out some new material. Two new songs doesn't cut it... although I guess the soundtrack to House of 1,000 Corpses suffices.
Guest PhoenixFlame
Posted
I don't really listen to the voiceing but i like the tune and playing of the musical instruments, not so much the other stuff.
Posted
I listened to Rob zombies music. i used to like it until i got into other stuff.. now hes in the back of my head.

I never heard of Spider Zombie.. I'll have to check into him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...