OtakuBoards

Full Metal Panic!

VP-Master

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great fan of the series, got all of Full Metal Panic! on DVD, currently waiting for volume two of Fumoffu to arrive via post, I've also taken the liberty of checking out the next season and it also looks kickass. Military freaks rules.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Nemphtis']Great fan of the series, got all of Full Metal Panic! on DVD, currently waiting for volume two of Fumoffu to arrive via post, I've also taken the liberty of checking out the next season and it also looks kickass. Military freaks rules.[/quote]

:D yes souske is the greatest military otaku out there! i have all of Fumoffu and the FMP thin pak and i think my older sister downloaded teh second raid too. I'm obbsessed with this anime but my one pet peeve is that souske and kaname [spoiler]never kiss![/spoiler] in any of the series!

• 2 years later...
[FONT="Tahoma"]I just started watching this and so far I really enjoy it. All the antics that occur on account of how serious Sousuke can be really crack me up, him and his ?it?s just a coincidence? speech. I was a little concerned since I really do not care for action shows, I?m more into relationships, mystery, slice of life, etc? but so far it?s been pretty clear that it?s more about relationships and change in addition to being downright funny at times.

I wouldn?t say it?s the most exciting show I?ve ever seen, but I?ve enjoyed it so far so I plan on finishing it. I really don?t see some of the complaints that others have listed about it in this thread, however, I only just got into anime this year and this makes the tenth show/series that I?ve watched, so I don?t have anything to compare it to. [/FONT]

What makes this show fun Sabrina is picking up the second season Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu. The entire thing is nothing more than a parody of Kaname and Sousuke's behavior. But once you've finished with the first one, it all falls neatly into place and you'll find yourself laughing till your sides burst.

Full Metal Panic wasn't my favorite show even though it had it's moments, but it was all totally worth it just for Fumoffu.

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Rachmaninoff']Full Metal Panic wasn't my favorite show even though it had it's moments, but it was all totally worth it just for Fumoffu.[/quote]That's what I keep hearing from people, that Fumoffu is really funny. I just need to see if I can borrow a copy of that when I'm done with the first season. Though so far I'm still really enjoying it. Sousuke continues to make me laugh with his overly serious military personality. :catgirl:[/FONT]