OtakuBoards

.hack//sign dvd

Guest .h4ck

[color=midnightblue]Um... Yep, they are going to release the full boxset on the day that the final DVD comes out, I believe. So that makes three items you will be able to buy on that day, if you really want to buy the same thing several times over:

-Regular DVD
-Special Edition DVD set with the box and some styrofoam where the other discs will go, plus some other stuff they may include
-Complete boxset with the [spoiler]"hidden" word on the sides of the discs, aka "logout".[/spoiler]

^_^ I'm not sure what the box will look like, though. If it's like the Japanese version, then it's basically characters and the logo on a rather pastel/light colored background. I bet the American version is gonna have more hexagons and dark blue with keywords all over it, though. That seems to be the recurring theme on the DVDs over here in the states.

But then, at the same time, they may wait two or three months before releasing the box, so we'll have to wait and find out. I'm pretty sure Bandai hasn't announced it yet. [/color]

Wait a minute, the box for the .hack DVDs hasn't been released yet?! *looks stupidly at shoved-in .hack DVDs* Then what's this box (actually, it's a hexagon) that comes with the first volume for? You know, [url=http://i10.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/96/a3/c4_1.JPG]this thing[/url] in the middle.

Yeah, it makes a little more sense now, since the "box" seems to only be able to hold five DVDs.