OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Island!!!!

Domon

After telling Ryan the story, I excusd myself and left the room to go for a walk. As soon as I got out the door, I started down the long road.
All the while I walked down the road all I could think was "How did this happen? How did I get involved with these people" I knew I shouldn't think these things, but I knew having friends was a weakness and I couldn't afford any weakness if I was to win.
As I was thinking about that I stumbled on someting. I turned around, ready for a fight but found only a Pepsi can. I continued realizing I was never going t get my train of thougt back, and decided to find a duel.
I went on a search, down to the beach, back by the hotel, but could not find anyone. "Hmm, that's odd, thee is almost always duelists around here." I went around back and found a little zombie like kid. At first glance I thought he was actually the living dead, but no. I walked up to him and asked him for a duel. "Ok, but know this my ghosts will win." I just shrugged and we started.
He went first setting a monster face down and a M/T card. I went first and drew my hand. I had Serket, Fiend Megacyber, Giant Trunade, Mirror Force, Magic Cylinder and Giant Orc. I played Giant Trunade, summoned Giant Orc, and set Mirror Force.
"Go, Giant Orc, attack his face down card!" And with that my Orc took his club and destroyed the clown. I ended my turn and Zombie Boy summoned a Crass Clown and set M/T card. He attacked my card and I activated my Mirror Force.
I drew my card which was Jinzo. I sacrificed my Orc for Jinzo, while he tried to activate Call of the Haunted. Well, Jinzo took his card and smashed it. I then attacked his life points directly bringing him down to 1600 LP.
I ended my turn and let Zombie Boy go. H e summoned a Dream Clown in attack mode and set a M/T card facedown. I drew my card which was Monster Reborn played it, and ended the duel with reborning my Giant Orc and tributing it for the Fiend Megacyber. I had Fiend Megacyber attack Dream Clown, and Jinzo attack directly.
He came up and I got the last two locator cards and I a Call of the Haunted. I told him to have a good trip home and left. I started back on my walk contemplating my new friends, my past, and ways of getting my drive to duel back

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]I decided to go first and drew my starting hand which consisted of, Kuriboh, Mystic Tomato, Vorse Raider, Breaker, and Sapphire Dragon. I drew my sixth card and was rather pleased, it was Luster Dragon.[/i]

"Okay, for starters I'll summon forth Sapphire Dragon in attack mode and end my turn." [i]I was wondering what this kid was up to when he slapped out a Sangan in attack mode, it was very peculiar. I drew my next card, it was Lord Of Dragons. I smirked at what I did next.[/i]

"I now summon forth Breaker the Magic Warrior and I now put his counter on which takes him up to 1900. Breaker attack his Sangan!!" [i]Breaker shot forwards and brought his sword down in one fell strike which cleanly sliced the little fiend which also took his LP down to 3100,[/i] "Sapphire, attack!!" [i]the blue dragon then took its turn and took his life points down to 1200, I was really getting creeped out after the kid drew his next card.[/i]

" I play cheerful coffin and discard my Slate Warrior, Summon Skull, and Headless Knight. Now! I remove Summon Skull, Slate Warrior, and Headless Knight from play and summon forth Dark Necrofear!! Now my beast, attack his Breaker!!" [i]I had to cringe as my Life Points dropped down to 3400. I drew my next card and laughed, play time was over.[/i]

"I now summon Lord of Dragons and now play Flute Of Summoning Dragon and bring forth Luster Dragon and attack your monster with my dragon taking you down by 200 points and I now attack you for 1200 and win the duel, now please fork over your locator card and the Paladin on White Dragon with the ritual." [i]The kid grudgingly forked the cards over and I walked away rather happily towards the beach.[/i][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I was walking down a narrow pass between two buildings when I heard someone say "Give me your cards and live." I turned around and replied "Show yourself so I know who I''m about to beat within an inch of life"
I backed away and saw the little punk who had dueled Ryan after stealing a little girls cards. "Why you little.." and with that I jumped straight at him and watched his eyes go wide the second before I punched him in his chest, knocking all the air out of him.
"This is for all the people you stole from!" He started to catch his breath as I caught him with a kick to the face causing his nose to bleed wildly. At that very second Ryan appeared and yelled "Akphetnon stop!" and jumped in the middle of the two of us. I saw Alucard start smiling and threw Ryan out of the way and got hit with a right cross to my chin. Alucard did what I had done, and kicked me while I was down. I layed on the ground and played dead so he came closer and as soon as he did, I let loose all the anger, sadness, and loneliness I had been saving all these years.
I hit him hard enough he landed in a slump by a garbage can. I went over planning to start beating him with the can, but, Ryan stopped me. I looked over and saw a new guy standing next to Ryan. I stood up after hitting Alucard one more time and walked to them stopping only to learn names and left, spoiling for another fight.

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]I'd been walking around after having beaten that kid for his Paladin on White Dragon, I still couldn't believe I'd gotten one of the best cards to get a Blue Eyes out onto the field quickly.

I found myself walking down a lonely sidewalk and that's when I heard what sounded like a fight breaking out, I bolted down the sidewalk until I saw Akphetnon and Alucard about to duke it out I ran straight towards them.[/i]

"Akphetnon stop!!!" [i]But just as I had gotten in the middle of the two men I found myself getting tossed out of the way by Akphetnon, just at that moment I felt someone familiar catch me from falling, I turned around and found myself staring at what I thought was a ghost, it was Aidian, I couldn't believe it. I turned back to watch what was happening, Alucard had knocked Akphetnon down onto the ground and was about to really beat the snot out of the apparently unconscious Akphetnon, but I was greatly surprised as Akphetnon jumped up and clocked Alucard right in the face thus sending him down and out for the count, but Akphetnon wasn't finished with him yet, but I couldn't stand it anymore, I ran towards him and made him stop, but he delievered one more hit to Alucard, but after that he walked away from the jerk and towards Aidian with me.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#503F86]Aidian took up a defensive stance next to Ryan as Akphetnon marched towards them.

"I figured youd be in trouble when I found you," he joked.

Ryan cast him a sarcastic glance. "Very funny, Aidian. Let's just get this over and done with as soon as possible."

"My thoughts exactly!" Akphetnon roared, lunging at Aidian. He caught him in a vice-like grip around his waist and brought him crashing to the floor. Aidian felt the wind being knocked out of him as he hit the hard surface underneath him. He struggled to pull Akphetnon from him.

Immediately, Ryan pounded the side of Akphetnon's head with his fists to try and pull him off. Akphetnon rolled away and leapt to his feet, blood dripping from his lips but still hungry for battle.

Aidian pulled himself upright and the two sides glared at each other for a few seconds.

"Leave me alone!" Akphetnon screamed. "Get out of here, I don't need you."

"Well, you've got us, bub." Ryan growled in reply.

Akphetnon clenched his fists. "You won't be alive long enough to regret saying that if you don't [i]back off[/i]."

Aidian looked across to Ryan. He had no idea who this guy was, but it was clear that he wasn't friendly. And he meant business. Slowly, he lowered his fists.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Akphetnon looked a little dazed and confused, I guess going into a fit of anger will do that to you.[/i]

"Sorry, just needed to try and get you calmed.."

"Never do that again Ryan. Never get into one of my fights." [i]With that Akphetnon walked off in a huff, I guess he was rather peeved at me or still at Alucard, whatever the case I looked back over at Aidian.[/i]

"Where the heck have you been this whole time?!?!?" [i]Aidian got a sort of hurt look and then started laughing at my question.[/i]

"Looking for you, and I've been winning a few duels." [i]It was me who then was laughing at this comment, it was just too funny, after our little laughing bit we walked out of the alley and out onto the sidewalk, just at that moment Joey came hustling down the sidewalk at full throttle and came to a screeching halt in front of us. He was panting like a madman but he was also grinning.[/i]

"Hey guess what, I just got me a Buster Blader believe it or not I did." [i]Just at that moment I remembered I needed to tell Aidian something very important about what had been going on, about the whole rooftop ordeal and the sighting of what appeared to be another Rare Hunter, I motioned for Joey and Aidian to follow me over to the local cafe seeing as how I was practically starving.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

One day when Nathan was out in the city of Domono he saw some kids with these duel disks.
So he went up to one of them and asked what they were doing.
The kid answered that they were apart of Kaiba's tournament.
So Nathan went home to grab his Duel Deck.
While their he grabbed some of his money to go to a local card shop to get some new cards for his deck to make it just perfect.
When he got to the store, the store manager told him that he just got a few new cards.
When Nathan looked at them he saw this card he had never seen before. It said,
The Almighty
8 star
the picture of a sort of jinzo and spell cancellor all in 1 but wasnt a fusion.
the card read, the 1 who weilds this card will be THE ALMIGHTY ruler of the world.
the atk and defense were 3000 each
and at the very bottom it had some very weird righting.
Luckily he was pretty good friends with the owner of the store so he got it for 3/4 the price putting it at $79.25
Nathan knew this card had to be a good card so he payed for it.
Later that day he found a kid name whos name is John but he is also called the merciless.
Nathan challenged him to a duel and the stakes were very high for both duelists.
Nathan said"I challenge you to a duel if you win you get my entire deck, and if you lose i get your duel disk. You can keep your puny cards"
The Merciless agreed to these terms.
They then had to decide who would go first, The Merciless said after a few seconds Nathan could go, either way he would win.
Nathan drew 5 cards then another, Nathan set a monster in defense mode and set 3 cards. He then ended his turn.
John drew his 6 cards and laughed maniacly, he said,"Ha this is the begining of the end Nathan.
He summoned Vorse raider in atk mode and quickly attacked Nathan's face down monster.
Nathan said,"thank you you have gotten me closer to victory, having destroying my sangan it will be that much closer to victory", then having 2 peices of Exodia in his hand.
John ended his turn.
Nathan drew a card and set a monster in defense mode and activating Call of the Haunted on Sangan.
Nathan said "It is now your move John!"
John drew and without thinking he just attacked Nathan's Sangan.
The score was now 4000 for John and 3100 for Nathan
Nathan said,"Once again you have gotten me that much closer to victory." Getting his third Exodia peice in his hand.
"It is now your turn",said John.
Nathan drew and activated Change of Heart.
Nathan then attacked with Vorse Raider.
The score was now 2100 for John and 3100 for Nathan.
Nathan then set 1 monster and ender his turn.
John drew and set 1 trap and had Vorse Raider attack Nathan's first card set down.
Magician of Faith was flipped and Nathan got Change of Heart back.
John ended his turn.
Nathan drew and sacrifised his Witch of the Black forest for Jinzo, but John chained with his Horn of Heaven.
Nathan said that is fine since he now gets to get a monster from his deck now.
Of course he got a 4th peice of Exodia.
It was now Johns turn and he activated Monster Reborn on his Vorse Raider and attacked Nathan directly.
The score was now tied. 2100 to 1200.
It is now Nathans turn and he activates his Monster Reborn getting Witch of the Black Forest.
Nathan then sacrifised Sangan for Spell Cancellor.
Nathan then announced,"I HAVE WON JOHN, FOR I HAVE GOTTEN THE ALMIGHTY EXODIA!!!"
John then yelled,"NOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Nathan said,"I have won so hand over your duel disk."
John then refused and tried to get away, but Nathan quickly stopped him and quickly snatched the duel disk off of John's arm.
John then left quickly but also was very sad.
Nathan quickly moved on to find the next duelist to get a locator card.

I was so angry at Ryan! He had first got in my way in the fight, causing me to almost lose, and he had hit me when that new guy had turned up. I got up after getting hit, and took off to go on a walk. I was walking down the block when I got the urge to go ad get a drink from a nearby cafe.
I walked around the block, found the small cafe, and walked in to sit dwn. As soon as I walked in, I heard a loud voice that was really familiar. I looked around and saw Ryan and the new guy sitting at a table. I walked to the back, taking care to avoid them, and sat down to order.
As my drink arrived I realized that I was compleatly diferent from those two. They had great families and I had no one. I couldn't believe I hadn't realized it before! So, I made a deal with myself, I would never allow anyone to get close enough to think they know me again.
I looked up fro my drink and saw both of them getting up to come over to me! I started to visibly shake my head no, but they ignored me and walked anyway. So I told Ryan with renewed vigor "Don't forget, we still got the finals for me to get your Apophis!" And I turned to the other guy "I don't know your name, but don't worry that won't stop me from beating you!" I said ths last thing loud enough for them both to hear "The next time either of you get in my business without me asking, you will end up like that thief earlier today!"

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]I was rather shocked at what Akphetnon had said, the words still stung like salt in an open wound and I felt hurt as he walked out of the door, but I sat back down next to Aidian and struck up a conversation with him.[/i]

"So...Where the heck have you been for the duration of this tournament!?!!??" [i]Aidian chuckled he must have been anticipating this question and merely replied.[/i]

"Why looking for you, I'd asked Kaiba once but he said he couldn't find you at the moment. But that was after I'd seen Apophis come forth, I'd been walking around and then I saw a large pillar of light shooting into the sky and then Apophis descending I tried to look for you but by the time I did Apophis was gone and you were no where to be found." [i]I felt myself blushing, at that moment I felt a little guilty for not looking for him. Aidian then looked up and grinned.[/i]

"But guess what, I totally revamped my deck, I haven't had much of a time to test it out but its won me most of my locator cards and...." [i]Just before he could finish his sentence some jerk walked over and stared at us and then reached for my deck and grabbed it.[/i]

"Hey, is this your deck???" [i]I gritted my teeth and hissed out an answer.[/i]

"Yes you fool now put it back down before I snap your arm like a twig." [i]The brat then put on a rather fake hurt look and then grinned like a sicko.[/i]

"Okay you prick, I challange both you and your little friend to a duel, but I also have my friend to help me." [i]At the snap of his fingers this behemoth of a man appeared behind the punk and held up his duel disk, Aidian and I nodded and slapped our decks into our disks and walked out onto the beach and started up the duel.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=#503F86][i]"Little friend, eh?"[/i] Aidian thought to himself angrily. [i]"I'll show him what kind of duelists we are!"[/i]

He drew his first five cards and stared coldly at the kid in front of them. He wore a disgusting sneer on his face that twisted at the sides of his mouth. The kid reached into his own Deck and produced five cards.

"I'll go first!" he shrieked, slamming a monster card onto the field and slipping two magic cards face-down. An Amazoness Swordswoman beamed into play, wearing the same grim face as the man-mountain stood behind her.

Ryan and Aidian exchanged sideways glances, as if expressing a joint feeling of frustration and boredom with cocky attitudes.

"After you." Aidian gestured to his partner, who gingerly drew from his Deck and studied his cards.

Ryan smirked. In his hand was Spellbinding Circle, Breaker the Magic Warrior, Tribe-Infecting Virus, Barrel Behind the Door and Swords of Revealing Light. This kid didn?t have a chance.

?I summon Breaker in attack mode!? he declared. As he was summoned, Breaker?s attack power immediately increased to 1900. The red and gold monster stood proudly in front of his opponent, his sword gleaming in the light and his cloak blowing about him.

He then set Barrel Behind the Door and Spellbinding Circle face-down, glaring angrily at the kid in front of him.

?There anything else you want to do before I decimate your Life Points?? Ryan smirked.

The kid casually flipped up Bottomless Trap Hole, sending Breaker spiralling into a hole that opened in the playing field.

?You should have activated that earlier, you sneak!? Aidian hissed.

The kid let out a derisive noise and looked to his tank-built partner, who grunted slowly and examined his cards.

A Gearfried appeared on the field in a blaze of white light. The man opened his mouth and let out a loud booming voice.

?Attack!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][i]Not here, I wouldn't let myself lose so many lifepoints so easily! I smirked as Gearfried stopped dead in his tracks before me.[/i]

"What the heck is going on?! [i]The man-mountain boomed in surprise, I had to laugh out loud at the fool's incompetence.[/i]

"Reveal face-down card! Spellbinding Circle!!" [i]The man's face went into sheer shock. Just then Aidian drew his card and prepared for his attack. I saw him lay down a Mirror Force, I knew he would use that as a defense for me, but as soon as he did I would go on the offensive with my Tribe-Infecting Virus, but at this moment I had to wait for Aidian to make his move.[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE]