slasher Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 Here is a pic I did last night. It took about an hour to put the best touches last night. PS I wonder how many mods came here to move this post.
James Posted October 24, 2003 Posted October 24, 2003 [color=#707875]That's a rather cool picture. I like the fact that you weren't afraid to use pink. Good on ya. ~_^ I like the proportions of Joe...they're generally in-line. You've done the face quite well and I think you've captured his movement quite well also. I'd say, to improve, that you might want to focus on your colouring a bit more. You know...use small circles of colour rather than straight lines. That may help. And...if you go a bit more slowly and try to stick within the outlines, you'll get a neater image. You may also want to significantly darken the outlines. I think that'd suit Viewtiful Joe's theme. In any case, good job. Keep up the good work. [/color]
slasher Posted October 26, 2003 Author Posted October 26, 2003 Here is one I just did. Thanx for the advice, James!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now