OtakuBoards

Giving something new a try.

Baron Samedi

I found this picture, and liked it. So I fiddled with it a bit, and here is the end result. Tell me what you think. I am not the most skilled designer, but I try. Heh. Review, rate, and criticise to your hearts content.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=506239[/img]

wow. that is kind of neat. i love those boxes of color! it is really a good design idea. how in the world did you do that? now that i really look at it. . . .it is so neat!! indeed yo are a skilled designer! never say you arent. beautimus.
~haze

I like the grayscale fusion with the color, it suits the theme of the banner, or whatever it supposed to be, quite well. i get the distinct impression that it's supposed to be a dark, mysterious theme.

The box at the top seems dis proportionate in relation ot the other boxes, perhaps because it's thinner, it seems like the others, regardless of the scale, keep the sme ratio, but that's not bad or anything.

I'd give it a good 8/10

Thats great to know Unleashed. Would you mind taking a whole 30 seconds out of your schedule to explain [i]why[/i]? Try reading James' post at the top of this thread, and Syk's threads too.

Note: Sorry to mods for this, but yeah. I am reporting it anyway. It just got on my nerves, however I am aware that she/he is a newbie. Also, it [i]is[/i] my artwork here.

Thats all.

Baron Samedi, don't listen to them. How could someone whos posted only 6 times know what's good and what isn't? Especially with an attitude like that! They didn't even explain why! I bet they didn't because they couldn't find anything wrong with it later, and they like it now but not before. It's super good! I love your creativity and ideas ^_^! Keep it up! I rate it a 9/10! (I never give 10s)