Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Happy Birthday!*Starts to sing**Damn voice change 'cuz of puberty stops him*
Maybe our misterious geust can sing better than me!...corny,I know,but I was bored,and I was into animation making....
Posted
[b] [SIZE=4]HAPPY B-DAY SSJBABE![/SIZE] [/b]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[SIZE=4]:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :)[/SIZE]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
HAPPITY HAPPITY BITHDAY!!! YAY!!!:D
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Have a happy B-day! What did you get
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj babe [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]FINALLY YAAAAAH![/COLOR]
[COLOR=green] im so happy!!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

HAPPY B-DAY! HOPE YOU GET ALL THE PRESENTS YA WANT! :D

EAT LOTS OF CAKE TOO! :tasty:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...