Baron Samedi Posted October 25, 2003 Posted October 25, 2003 I made this banner to match my new avatar. I like it, lets see what you General Public feel about it. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=506859[/img]
Kanariya Posted October 26, 2003 Posted October 26, 2003 Yeah...that banner is going to give me shivers. Outsiders...so that's what they look like! In pen and have scribbles and stitches. I liked your other one with the guy (not the beer guy) on it better then this, but this one is still good. I give it a 7.4/10 because it is a decent banner, just weird looking. But I guess it is supposed to be freaky looking.
Lord Prozen Posted October 26, 2003 Posted October 26, 2003 [color=royalblue]did you draw that then scan it in or did you get it off a website? thats a good banner even though its just a picture pasted on there with text. I think the text is pretty cool, with the yellow glow thing. I give it a 7/10 becuse its a pretty basic banner. still good though. lol I agree it is kinda freaky looking.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now