Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=3]THE DAILY OTAKU[/SIZE]

[I]Bringing you todays best otaku topics[/I]


Welcome to the new edition of The Daily Otaku.We have alot of interesting topics for today,I don't even know where to begin!

[COLOR=royalblue]Bored at Wal-Mart??[/COLOR]

Well,if you are ZF SSA Goten has made up a very clever list of 100 things to do at Wal-mart.If you haven't read thios topic yet,please do.This is a must see!![URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3388]click here for 100 things to do at Wal-Mart![/URL]

[COLOR=crimson]ZF Funnies!![/COLOR]

This one was very funny as well!!Just go look!lol!:laugh:
[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3392]Click here for zf's funnies![/URL]

[COLOR=limegreen]Poetry Corner[/COLOR]

Looking for some good poetry?Then head on over to the poetry corner!If ya have some time,make up and post your own!I posted my poem on there.Go check it out![URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3006]Poetry corner[/URL]

[COLOR=darkblue]Got any advice?[/COLOR]

Krillin needs advice on asking a girl out.If you have any go over there and type it!!Oh,and Krillin,don't feel bad,I have the exact same problem with a guy at school.Mine's not that simple though.Man,I could use some advice myself......[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3399]Go here to give Krillin advice NOW![/URL]

[B]TOMMOROWS OTAKU DAILY FEATURES[/B]

[I]An inside look at the daily otaku[/I] -How it's made and how the staff is run.Ever wonder what goes on in the otaku presses?Be sure not to miss this!

[I]A look back at otaku history[/I] -Remember all those spammers and everything that went on?How the boards have been changed and wonderfully improved over time?Tommorow we take a look at Otaku's past and how we got through it together.

[COLOR=firebrick]WE STILL NEED REPORTERS!![/COLOR]

Reporters are needed!Private message me with the board you want to report on.Also,we need some people to do their own colums.NOTE-COLUMS/REPORTS DO NOT NEED TO BE DONE EVERY DAY!

Daily Otaku Productions-copyright 2001:cool:
Posted
Wow...Its like ZF SSA Goten's day. All top posts are his...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Wow...Its like ZF SSA Goten's day. All top posts are his... [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno,I jus liked them:love:
Posted
Yea so does everyone else.Including me.....BTW Answer my PM!
Posted
That post was from 5 minutes ago. BTW i noticed...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]I was just about to say how professional and well put together this topic was :D [/B][/QUOTE]

thank you,compliments are always apprecited:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

thank you,compliments are always apprecited:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Yeah, I've become a regular reader of The Daily Otaku.

Good work, Stardust. :)[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
WE NEED REPORTERS FOR THE DAILY OTAKU!!PLEASE SIGN UP AT MY THREAD..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Yeah, I've become a regular reader of The Daily Otaku.

Good work, Stardust. :)[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

thank you very much!!!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]i would be a reporter but me being new here i think alot of other people deserve reporting postions besides me [/B][/QUOTE]

you can be one,nobody else seems interested
Posted
Finally people are appreciting the stuff that me and stardust slave for!
Posted
ok i already posted in here but somehow it got deleted, but ill summarize it, what i said is that i was a good writer and that i wanted to to report on games and stories and nintendo, and i capitalized my i's and every thing its just i want to zip through it this time, so can i report on nintendo and games n stories, im on every day.
Posted
oops sorry, i guess it wasnt deleted, i posted in the wrong daily otaku, that was meant for the sign ups,lol. cool you put me in the news,i feel so special/:love:
Posted
hey guys check out my daily news i made in games and stories, tell me if its good or not cause i dont know how to make the url thingys that stardust made.
Guest Pikeon
Posted
Its easy.
Click on the [url]http://[/url] thingee then type hat u wanna put in like this!!
[URL=http://www.kennyskrib.com]MAddDowg's (me) crib[/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...