stardust Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [SIZE=3]THE DAILY OTAKU[/SIZE] [I]Bringing you todays best otaku topics[/I] Welcome to the new edition of The Daily Otaku.We have alot of interesting topics for today,I don't even know where to begin! [COLOR=royalblue]Bored at Wal-Mart??[/COLOR] Well,if you are ZF SSA Goten has made up a very clever list of 100 things to do at Wal-mart.If you haven't read thios topic yet,please do.This is a must see!![URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3388]click here for 100 things to do at Wal-Mart![/URL] [COLOR=crimson]ZF Funnies!![/COLOR] This one was very funny as well!!Just go look!lol!:laugh: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3392]Click here for zf's funnies![/URL] [COLOR=limegreen]Poetry Corner[/COLOR] Looking for some good poetry?Then head on over to the poetry corner!If ya have some time,make up and post your own!I posted my poem on there.Go check it out![URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3006]Poetry corner[/URL] [COLOR=darkblue]Got any advice?[/COLOR] Krillin needs advice on asking a girl out.If you have any go over there and type it!!Oh,and Krillin,don't feel bad,I have the exact same problem with a guy at school.Mine's not that simple though.Man,I could use some advice myself......[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3399]Go here to give Krillin advice NOW![/URL] [B]TOMMOROWS OTAKU DAILY FEATURES[/B] [I]An inside look at the daily otaku[/I] -How it's made and how the staff is run.Ever wonder what goes on in the otaku presses?Be sure not to miss this! [I]A look back at otaku history[/I] -Remember all those spammers and everything that went on?How the boards have been changed and wonderfully improved over time?Tommorow we take a look at Otaku's past and how we got through it together. [COLOR=firebrick]WE STILL NEED REPORTERS!![/COLOR] Reporters are needed!Private message me with the board you want to report on.Also,we need some people to do their own colums.NOTE-COLUMS/REPORTS DO NOT NEED TO BE DONE EVERY DAY! Daily Otaku Productions-copyright 2001:cool:
Guest Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Wow...Its like ZF SSA Goten's day. All top posts are his...
stardust Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]Wow...Its like ZF SSA Goten's day. All top posts are his... [/B][/QUOTE] I dunno,I jus liked them:love:
Guest Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Yea so does everyone else.Including me.....BTW Answer my PM!
stardust Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]Yea so does everyone else.Including me.....BTW Answer my PM! [/B][/QUOTE] all ready done!!
Guest Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 That post was from 5 minutes ago. BTW i noticed...
stardust Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 c'mon people!leave repies!Doesn't anybody read this??:confused:
Little Gohan Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I was just about to say how professional and well put together this topic was :D
stardust Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i] [B]I was just about to say how professional and well put together this topic was :D [/B][/QUOTE] thank you,compliments are always apprecited:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
James Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B] thank you,compliments are always apprecited:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue][b][size=1]Yeah, I've become a regular reader of The Daily Otaku. Good work, Stardust. :)[/b][/color][/size]
Guest Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 WE NEED REPORTERS FOR THE DAILY OTAKU!!PLEASE SIGN UP AT MY THREAD..
DeathKnight Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 *reads the daily otaku with a cup of coffee* ah another good daily otaku and another good cup of coffee.... keep up the good work :cool:
stardust Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=royalblue][b][size=1]Yeah, I've become a regular reader of The Daily Otaku. Good work, Stardust. :)[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] thank you very much!!!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love:
DeathKnight Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 i would be a reporter but me being new here i think alot of other people deserve reporting postions besides me
stardust Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B]i would be a reporter but me being new here i think alot of other people deserve reporting postions besides me [/B][/QUOTE] you can be one,nobody else seems interested
stardust Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 people,any1 wanna be reporters?I need more!!!!!:love: :love:
Guest Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Finally people are appreciting the stuff that me and stardust slave for!
Krillen Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 ok i already posted in here but somehow it got deleted, but ill summarize it, what i said is that i was a good writer and that i wanted to to report on games and stories and nintendo, and i capitalized my i's and every thing its just i want to zip through it this time, so can i report on nintendo and games n stories, im on every day.
Krillen Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 oops sorry, i guess it wasnt deleted, i posted in the wrong daily otaku, that was meant for the sign ups,lol. cool you put me in the news,i feel so special/:love:
Krillen Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 hey guys check out my daily news i made in games and stories, tell me if its good or not cause i dont know how to make the url thingys that stardust made.
Guest Pikeon Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Its easy. Click on the [url]http://[/url] thingee then type hat u wanna put in like this!! [URL=http://www.kennyskrib.com]MAddDowg's (me) crib[/URL]
Sui Generis Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Well I sent you a pm but yeah I would love to be a reporter, or whatever!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now