OtakuBoards

Majin Guys...

Break

[SIZE=1]Well, you know the Tenkachi Boudaki after the Buu Saga, you know that big guy with the Majin sign on his head? Well, do you guys know how he gets it, I was just wondering becuase my little brother had a party an hour ago and got this set of DBZ figurines with that guy in it. And do you know who the girl is with long, light brown hair and green/blue skin, he got that too.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Well, you know the Tenkachi Boudaki after the Buu Saga, you know that big guy with the Majin sign on his head? Well, do you guys know how he gets it, I was just wondering becuase my little brother had a party an hour ago and got this set of DBZ figurines with that guy in it. And do you know who the girl is with long, light brown hair and green/blue skin, he got that too.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

probably is that prostitute that follows Bojack, but is killed by him

Guest Pikeon
[B][SIZE=1]Yeah, Babadi spawned the egg and then possesed the being inside of it.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I knew it was Bebidi and all that stuff u said[/SIZE]

Guest Majin Gohan
Her name is Zangya. She's from movie 9 and is one of Bojack's henchmen and like previously said is killed by Bojack

Guest Pikeon
[B]

[SIZE=1]Prostitute? Follows him, why? And Pikeon, don't copy my writing[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
Im not copying anything
If you dont like what im doing deal with it or let it be
otherwise just shutup

[SIZE=1]Zangya, eh? Previous posts say she is a prostitue that follows Bojack around, but WHY does Bojack kill her? And Pikeon, why don't you call me Shadowy Gohead Forehead, and why did you call me that?[/SIZE]

Guest Majin Gohan
She's really not a prostitute (or at least I don't think she is) and Bojack kills her off because she's scared of Gohan. Or at least that's what it seems. She just has a scared look on her face and Bojack pushes her then blasts her