XxmagentaxX Posted October 28, 2003 Posted October 28, 2003 I know what you are all thinking... and no Im not talking about that Tokyo Pop, but a different one entirely... I was at Sam Goody, cuz its closing and I was looking at the random videos and this one popped out at me. Its title,, you guessed it Tokyo Pop. Its this movie from 1988, staring Carrie Hamiton from the Fame tv series, and this j-pop guy named Yutaka Tadokoro. It's a really cute movie about J-pop and making it big in Japan. I also found out that X Japan made a cameo in it.... Has anyone else heard of it? I know its a long shot, but who knows.... [IMG]http://www.tpdigital.com/users/videodrome2/tokyopop.jpg[/IMG]
scrmngfangrl Posted October 29, 2003 Posted October 29, 2003 nope, i haven't heard of it. sounds like it might be interesting, though
XxmagentaxX Posted October 29, 2003 Author Posted October 29, 2003 i reccomend it to everyone who likes jpop
No Posted November 1, 2003 Posted November 1, 2003 [i][color=lightpink]OMG! This sounds so interesting now! Now I want to see it. ^^; I know I'm strange but...it sounds interesting as all ever and X Japan makes a cameo in it. Then I'm all in for seeing it!!! I seem obsessed don't i?[/color][/i]
XxmagentaxX Posted November 4, 2003 Author Posted November 4, 2003 They have a few copies on Amazon Everyone who loves J-pop or anything about Japan MUST see this movie!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now