Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hehe, I like it ^^ It's simple, but the quote makes in pretty cool. I think you should make the font for the "i'm scared and everything is going daek!!!" part in the same font in my banner. That would make it seem creepy and then not so crepy when you say "It's called NIGHT, ya moron!" ^^ But thats just me and my silly ideas :sweat:
Posted
Not too bad, is the quote from anywhere in particular?

It delivers what it promises, and that's the main thing you have to consider. Good choice of picture and placement, and the white text goes nicely against the black background, obviously.

However, I do think that it needs a border. It doesn't have to be too fancy or anything, even a simple 1 pixel black border would do it wonders. The picture could be of a slightly higher quality, and the text looks a little pixelated; depending on what program you're using, you should try to make it smoother (on PhotoShop, for example, Sharp is a much better text property).
Posted
Ha ha, it's funny and silly. I really like it, it would really make sense with my friend, she'd love it. But anyway, it's great, I rate it 9/10 because.... agreeing with Syk3, a border would make it great.
Posted
yay yay they like it! for a first banner i thought it was ok and amazingly i used plain and simple ms paint cuz my photo shop is lost :( but i think the type is pixely cuz its in italized

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...