OtakuBoards

My Theroy...

Break

[SIZE=1]Right, this is my SSJ theroy:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]SSJ1: Their power increases and heat rises off of their body into their yellow aura, which force pushes their hair up.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]USSJ: Same as SSJ1, but a little more force.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]SSJ2: Same as SSJ1, but all their hair is pushed up, due to the tremendous power of their aura.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]SSJ3: Instead of pushing it up, their amazing force creates its own field of gravity, pulling and stretching the Saiyan's hair down.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]SSJ4: Since this is more ape-ish and is not a true SSJ form, their hair grows a bit and goes to their normal, Saiyan state.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Do you agree with this?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]That is because Gohan had really long hair then and his power of aura could not lift it all up!!! Trunks' hair was short, so was Vegeta's and Goku's....... So, don't say things you don't understand.[/SIZE]

Guest Pikeon
OK here's the real thingee ( i got it off the otaku.) partially ur theory was good and all .
ITS VERY LONG BUT ITS OWRTH IT
Saiyans are a species from the planet Vegeta (yes that means Vegeta was a prince). The Saiyans were very brutal and uncivilized. They killed off their counterparts on their planet (the Tuffels). They then built a rocket ship and went to another planet that had money and technology which they traded for another planet. So therefore the Saiyans became like planet brokers. They have natural abilities and desires to fight. Their tails that make them unique also give them the ability to go oozaru (ape creatures from the Saiyans when Saiyans see full moons). They can be stopped by cutting off their tails (just like what happened to Goku). They can also go Super Saiyan. This is a special status that is trigged with *extreme* anger.

Super Saiyan Level 1

Obviously, the higher the level of a Super Saiyan, the more powerful. Being so, Super Saiyan Level 1 is relatively weak (when compared to Super Saiyan Level 4.

How can you tell one has just transformed into a Super Saiyan Level 1?

First, their eyes turn blue for 3 seconds then turn green. Then, their hair stands up and turns a mustard-yellow. Their muscles bulge and they become much more menacing.

when they go super saiyan 1:

Son Goku: After Kuririn is killed by Freeza. (DBZ: Frieza Saga)

Son Gohan: While training in the Room of Spirit and Time with Son Goku. (DBZ: Early Cell Saga)

Vegeta: Prior to the 19/20 android battle while training in outer space. (DBZ: Android Saga)

Future Trunks: In the alternate future, #17 and #18 killed Son Gohan causing him to become SSJ. (DBZ: Trunks Special)

Chibi-Trunks: Not determined... (DBZ: Majin Buu Saga)

Son Goten: While training with Chichi when he was 6 years old. (DBZ: Majin Buu Saga)

Gotenks: After fusing as SSJs in the Majin Buu Saga. (Majin Buu...)

Brolli: SSJ1: He turned SSJ on the "Trash Planet" when he and his father was about to die. (Movie 8)

Ultra Super Saiyan

USSJ occurs between SSJ1 and SSJ2. While it does make one grow much more powerful, it seriously slows them down as well (incredibly big muscles can do that a person.

Super Saiyan Level 2

Second level Saiyan-jins are a step higher and more powerful than the level 1.

The differences are subtle, but are there. Level 2 Saiyans change their eye color to green, and while their hair remains yellow, it is spiked closer together at the top. Their muscles bulge out even more than Level 1s, and they become even more menacing in character. They are also covered in a golden aura of light.

when they go super saiyan 2:

Son Goku: While training in Hell. (DBZ: During the Anoyoichi Budoukai Saga/Beginning of Majin Buu Saga)

Son Gohan: During the fight with Cell. (DBZ: Late Cell Saga)

Vegeta: Vegeta turned SSJ2 when Babi Dee possessed him, He made it perfectly clear that being possessed raised his power level immensely. (DBZ: Between Cell and Majin Buu)

Gotenks: This is never really noticed... probably either did it after fusing or during the Super Buu fight. (Majin Buu...)

Super Saiyan Level 3

Now we're talking about some serious power here. Super Saiyans at Level 3 become truly a force to be reckoned with and is much harder to attain than going from SSJ1 to SSJ2 (but it's the jump is much more powerful).

If your friend displays the following traits, chances are - they have become a Level 3 SSJ and that you should run for your life IMMEDIATELY the next time you see him/her.

1. They suddenly have green eyes (though this can be a sign of being a SSJ1, SSJ2, or even having a new pair of contact lenses).

2. Their hair stays yellow but grows down to their legs (though this could mean that they seriously need a hair cut).

3. Eyebrows are lost.

4. In a matter of seconds, they have outgrown their clothes with muscles that Mr. T would be proud of. They are constantly training and are FIERCE.

when they go super saiyan 3:

Son Goku: While training in Hell. (DBZ: During the Anoyoichi Budoukai Saga/Beginning of Majin Buu Saga)

Gotenks: Achieved during training in the Room of Spirit and Time. (DBZ: MAJIN BUU!!!!)

Super Saiyan Level 4

What can be more powerful than a SSJ3? What can be make an SSJ3 run for their lives? Why, an SSJ4 of course.

Traits of the SSJ4 are easy to pick up:

1. An SSJ4's eyes turn green, red & brown.

2. Hair turns black & if they got a haircut, their hair grows back the way it originally was.

3. Red fur grows up on their chest.

4. In terms of muscles and fierceness, let's put it to you this way: you'e be better off fighting a nuclear bomb than an SSJ4.

when they go super saiyan 4:

Son Goku: After Son Goku becomes Oozaru in an SSJ state (GT: During the Bebi Saga)

Vegeta: Courtesy of Bulma's Brute Ray, he was able to become a Golden Oozaru and then shrink down. (GT: I believe this was during the Evil Shenlon Saga)

Super Saiyan Level 4: The After Act

Yellow eyes, black-colored hair, and so big (muscle-wise) that... well... I'll leave that to your imagination:).

Guest Pikeon
First off of the topis
OK mutha fuzza I'm gettn tired of yo lil sassy remarx dude.
U talk a lot of §hi* :pulls out a gun: I wanna see how light u r in the as§. Now if you wanna step I'll be right outside the door of the Dark or the Death. Dig??
Now ok now back to the topic.
Ur right shadow

Guest Pikeon
LoL i cant decide which one to keep. Thats why I cant wait to get 500
Its easy. Cal teh Japenese guy on his cellphone. IT shouldnt be hard.

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]calm down shadow...shhh....*gives shadow a long hug* poor shadow, so misunderstood... [/B][/QUOTE]
In the voice of the Lion King:
Can you feel the love tonight.
Timon: I can see whats happening
Pumba: what?
Timon: and they dont have a clue.
Pumba: who?
Timon: They fall in love and here's the bottom line. US three goes down to two.
Pumba: oh
You can see the resemblence cant you?

[SIZE=1]No Pikeon, she is my friend... Anyways she's 21 and I'm 13, so that wouldn't work. And their eyebrows dissapear becuase they are ripped out by the force of their own gravity fields, see? My theorys rock![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]No Pikeon, she is my friend... Anyways she's 21 and I'm 13, so that wouldn't work. And their eyebrows dissapear becuase they are ripped out by the force of their own gravity fields, see? My theorys rock![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

But then why do they come back when the SS-J3 turns back to normal? they were "riped out".

Guest Majin Gohan
It's just a cartoon. I don't think Akira Toriyama had any of this stuff thought when he created the SSJ lvl's. He probably thought it just looked cool.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]
In the voice of the Lion King:
Can you feel the love tonight.
Timon: I can see whats happening
Pumba: what?
Timon: and they dont have a clue.
Pumba: who?
Timon: They fall in love and here's the bottom line. US three goes down to two.
Pumba: oh
You can see the resemblence cant you? [/B][/QUOTE]

???....the resemblance to what? what on earth are you talking about?
shadow is sexy for a 13 year old ;)