OtakuBoards

I'm getting beat up by a guy who has a horn for a nose!

Cecil

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hehe... what mission number???????? and yea he is the last guy... thou not always the last mission......... hehe... and um... i forget how i beat it... ill have to think about it... oh yea... it took me 48 turns to beat him the first time... and like 20 the last time... i wont tell in between thou... cause then you would know how far you are from the end!!! anyway... first time just kill his planes then build tanks like always and nuke him[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

It's mission number 17, it's called the final battle. I don't know if it matters but It's Andy, Max, and Drakes versus Strum and he still beat's the crap out of me even if I do take out his planes he makes more.

[SIZE=4][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]andy max and drake???????? i had andy sonja (using drakes forces lol) and gritt... and it was much easier... thou try to keep andy's troops safe and use max to pound at him... and drake for tsunami lol then use andys for distance... and max's for strenght... and well just rush the base if you can dont worry about all the units[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Hey I beat him, but it was before I saw what you said so... Anyway's what I did was just hang around and make a buch of troops not worring about the one's he was killing after I did that for a while he couldn't put more men though the bottle neck thing guading his base. After that I got a buch of Max's infintry and one bomber, pushed though the mountains and started capturing his bases and destoying the tank's and anti-airs with the bomber and at the same time I was charging with Andy and Drake. Took me about 26 days and I got a C.