OtakuBoards

Angel Sanctuary

amiboshi

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the series, but not even sure if there is a movie.

Anyway, this guy falls in love with his sister and turns out to be the reincarnation of a woman angel (wierd). Anyway, there are a lot of hell demensions and loads of stuff.

Besides the liking his sister thing, it is cool.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]Plus, it looks the closest to Amiboshi! Beat that!:D
[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah? Well, uhh....
uhh...
It looks cool, that's it. Can't beat that one can ya?

HAH! I didn't think so.

Anyway, I have no clue if they will. I think they already have and I don't know heh. Glad to help:D If I did.....:therock:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chibi-Trunks [/i]
[B]

Oh yeah? Well, uhh....
uhh...
It looks cool, that's it. Can't beat that one can ya?

HAH! I didn't think so.

Anyway, I have no clue if they will. I think they already have and I don't know heh. Glad to help:D If I did.....:therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

I can beat that! Lots of them looks cool, and Amiboshi looks cool! So, he looks like Amiboshi, and Amiboshi's cool! (not sure if this made sense or not, but ah well:therock: )

I hope they bring out the rest of the series. It looks really cool. Now I'm disappointed that it's not done yet. If anyone has more information, please do share.^^;

Ah well. I suppose I can just hope they bring it out. I don't understand why him being attracted to his sister is so weird. I mean, in real life, I would be freaked out, but it's just anime, so it's not that big a deal. ^^ I mean, technically, all the people in anime that fell in love could have been related, maybe they just don't tell us.:therock: Lol. In Ceres, they want to keep celestial blood in the family, so they marry on the family only. And have kids......Aya's mom and Dad were cousins.....maybe that's why Aya and Aki are twins! abnormal kids!!!!! lol

Yeah, you're right, but by the time people start marrying, age isn't that big a deal anymore.....Although a 400 gap would be pretty disturbing. When I first heard Setsuna likes his sister I was like....weird.....then I thought about it, and since it's anime, it really doesn't bother me that much now. I just don't want to take that attitude with real people in real life. If you like your sister in real life, that's just weird....and nasty. ^^;;

That one's pretty cool, hey, what are all these guys pics on your comp for anyway? :eek: j/k lol

anyway, I think this subject is getting old now, especially since we are the only ones here talking about it. *Calls Adam up*
Adam: You guys should stop spamming! You're banned! (not trying to diss adam or anything, he's cool)

Chibi-trunks: HAH! I got you banned Ami!

*SLAP**SLAP*

Chibi-Trunks:HEY!

Amiboshi: Now who's laughing? :laugh:

Sorry, just sort of zoned out there :cross:

That can't be true, cuz I watched three episodes on DVD, and there was no ending, it just had a kid screaming in bed, and a guy standing in the corner, while setsuna is in some sort of hell demension looking for his sister, they don't even say who the kid is until you look in the special features. :where did the confused smiley go?:

it's an OVA only 3 eps.. to get people to buy the manga... but it is still worht getting.. i have seen it oh about 70-80 times.. I am serious thats how much i love it.. so when you watch it it kinda leaves off and you want more.. so you go online and buy the manga.. and get the translations like i did:p but i have the last 2 mangas and no one seems to have the translatiosn for those.. damn all you translators!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]it's an OVA only 3 eps.. to get people to buy the manga... but it is still worht getting.. i have seen it oh about 70-80 times.. I am serious thats how much i love it.. so when you watch it it kinda leaves off and you want more.. so you go online and buy the manga.. and get the translations like i did:p but i have the last 2 mangas and no one seems to have the translatiosn for those.. damn all you translators!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoa. A real answer to my question........Thanks! So...from what you say....it's really worth buying? All right then. I'm Media PLay bound......as soon as I get some $:blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]

Whoa. A real answer to my question........Thanks! So...from what you say....it's really worth buying? All right then. I'm Media PLay bound......as soon as I get some $:blush: [/B][/QUOTE]

worth every penny you'll love it.. but if you get the dvd watched the subbed first then watcht the dubbed and laugh your ***** off.... the dubbing is so bad... :laugh: