OtakuBoards

Conna's Banners

Fyxe

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Here is my new banner. It's a Tekken 4 banner and it was kinda a quiky so it's not my best. Anyway, hope you like it. If anyone wants it please PM me and get permission before you take it. If anyone wants a banner feel free to PM me and I can see what I can cook up for you. Alrighty? Enjoy and please comment. There is more coming, I just havn't had alot of time on my hands.
Here it is. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Wow, very nice blending of images. I don't like the picture on the far right, though. It stands out, and not in a good way.

The background has potential, but it just doesn't feel like it's "there" yet, you know? Like, it's just a little too sloppy to be considered good. And I think borders rock. ;)

Besides that, everything's awesome. I really like the setup. Good job!

Hmm. Try blurring the background a bit. Right now, the red and black areas are very sharp, and the contrast between them is somewhat distracting.

Also, some of the character pics seem out of place. It might help to reduce their opacity. You also don't need to have nearly so many. Pick a few images with similar artistic styles (the CGed man and girl, for example), and stick with those. It'll make the banner as a whole seem more cohesive.

~Dagger~

Ah, I like the Chi banner much better. The images flow together very nicely. It'd be even better if you added a border--dark blue, black, or perhaps pink, to match the text.

Speaking of the text, did you anti-alias it? It was clever of you to make it the same color as her ears, but its lettering is a little too crisp.

Overall, good work. ^_^

~Dagger~

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Here is an avatar I made for myself. It's not the best, but it's okay. It was kind of hard to work with such little space. It's a Kikyo avatar of course. So tell me what you think. ^_^
Oh yeah, thanks for all of the suggestions![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Your Chi banner is pretty good and your Tekken one also kicks a**. The avi though....I mean It's good and all it's just the text. It kinda ruins the picture being right in her face. Plus you might want to try another color. Something kinda purplish bluish might be good. Course that's jus my opion and me having no history with banner making....yeah. I know it's not on this thread but I really, really like your present banner. It is the best one I've seen you make i guess.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Yeah, the avatar didn't turn out that great. The font is red because that was the only color you could see. I should have left it without text, but it looked so... bare.
Thanks for the comments guys, I'll try to work on improvment. There will be more coming soon! ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]