Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i am obsessed with aisha (outlaw star). she kicks so much arse! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, don't ask me why, but I specifically thought of you when the Aisha avatar I made wouldn't upload into the public avatars...I think it's because I remember you saying something about wanting an Aisha one :)

Hopefully that'll get straightened out and you can have the avatar you desire ;) ...hahaha :p yes...[/color]
Posted
I think Suzuka and Asha are the best. On a side note: Is Suzuka in love with Jean? My friend thinks so but he might be crazy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]I think Suzuka and Asha are the best. On a side note: Is Suzuka in love with Jean? My friend thinks so but he might be crazy. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think so.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...