Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my first banner. I designed it abotu 5 minutes ago on MS paint, and i may use it in the future. Tell me what you think of it.

~`_Nate_`~
Posted
It's very unique, very different. I like it accept that I think you could have made "Life" a more contrasting color to your backround, it blends a little.
Posted
Ummm... okay, its interesting. umm.... I found it.. intreguing.Pleas make more, Im interested in seeing what other things you can do. Be sure to check out mt banner thread.
Posted
Keiko- I know, i messed up, it was supposed to be a brown, but i messed up.

Kyo No Ryu- Thank you, and here's youwr wish- check the attachment.9note- it's Apollo 17 in the picture)


~`_Nate_`~
Posted
You like using irregular polygons don't you? Anyway, I think you could make the picture a bit bigger and the font a bit clearer. But it is great^_^

Oh, and I know why the color was messed up. It's because there's a break in the outline of the word, so it flows into the backround. If you draw a line on the break and close the word, you can then fill the word in with brown.
Posted
Ok, i'll post the origional up later. First, i want to show you this...


(i was gonna do something else, then the 2F2F poped in my head)...
Posted
Your banners are all really good, especially since they were done in Paint and are your firsts. But the Hurricane could have used a bigger logo and the whole quote. All in all, I say half a thumb up, which is good since the best is a thumb. If you got a hail of obscenities, then I'd be worried.
Posted
Thanks, Alastor. When u want a new one, let me know.

Here's others i made...

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/479493/elementbanner.JPG[/img]
Element banner
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/479493/sk84lyf.JPG[/img]
SK8 4 LYF
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/479493/superherosintraining.JPG[/img]
[b]S[/b]uper [b]H[/b]eros [b]I[/b]n [b]T[/b]raining
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/479493/Anhonybaner2.JPG[/img]
Bahumant11088's banner
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/479493/SK84LYF2.JPG[/img]
SK8 4 LYF 2
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/479493/liteandday.JPG[/img]
Lite and Day


Tell me what u think...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...