Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tethsuo shima [/i]
[B]AKIRA IS THE BEST ANIME OF ALL TIME AND TETHSUO ROCKS
HIS THE BEST
:) :) :) :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

it is actually spelt tetsuo, and yes, your right, he does rock....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

it is actually spelt tetsuo, and yes, your right, he does rock.... [/B][/QUOTE]



OH LORD SEPH KNOWS JAPANESS. WTF YOU KNOW:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[b]Hehe, I always thought it was Can-ay-da (as in the country)
Anways, Kaneda's bike was cool, and his suit was pretty cool too.
But he was a (sorry) d*ck
tetsuo on the other hand was weird. He has mystic brain powers, looks freaky, used to get bullied by Kaneda, and turns into a big blob-thing in the end.
Tetsuo shoulda got a better role-type-thing. Although being the baddie sorta suited him...ah,..stupid anime psychology,...too complicated..[/b]
Posted
I so love Akira. I own it and watch it over and over and over again until i feel like I have tetsuo's power. Then I wake up and realize that I don't. At first though when I watched it I was like WTF??? But after a million times over I was like ohhhhhhhhhhh, I get it hahaha. It has already begun. Gotcha.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tethsuo shima [/i]
[B]



OH LORD SEPH KNOWS JAPANESS. WTF YOU KNOW:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I do know that you need to keep your temper in check, you don't have to go all ape when people correct you....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...