Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Long live all the crew the good and the bad....Kaneda and Tetsuo!!!hehehehehe Kaneda's bike ROCKS!!!!!!
Sephiroth Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 heh, its a very cool film, but best of all time? I think not.... I personally preferred tetsuo to kenada....
tethsuo shima Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 AKIRA IS THE BEST ANIME OF ALL TIME AND TETHSUO ROCKS HIS THE BEST :) :) :) :D :D :D
Sephiroth Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tethsuo shima [/i] [B]AKIRA IS THE BEST ANIME OF ALL TIME AND TETHSUO ROCKS HIS THE BEST :) :) :) :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE] it is actually spelt tetsuo, and yes, your right, he does rock....
tethsuo shima Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] it is actually spelt tetsuo, and yes, your right, he does rock.... [/B][/QUOTE] OH LORD SEPH KNOWS JAPANESS. WTF YOU KNOW:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 i am very jealous right now b/c i haven't seen it. i suck...
conpiracymonki Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [b]Hehe, I always thought it was Can-ay-da (as in the country) Anways, Kaneda's bike was cool, and his suit was pretty cool too. But he was a (sorry) d*ck tetsuo on the other hand was weird. He has mystic brain powers, looks freaky, used to get bullied by Kaneda, and turns into a big blob-thing in the end. Tetsuo shoulda got a better role-type-thing. Although being the baddie sorta suited him...ah,..stupid anime psychology,...too complicated..[/b]
CanadianVegita Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 I so love Akira. I own it and watch it over and over and over again until i feel like I have tetsuo's power. Then I wake up and realize that I don't. At first though when I watched it I was like WTF??? But after a million times over I was like ohhhhhhhhhhh, I get it hahaha. It has already begun. Gotcha.
Sephiroth Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tethsuo shima [/i] [B] OH LORD SEPH KNOWS JAPANESS. WTF YOU KNOW:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] I do know that you need to keep your temper in check, you don't have to go all ape when people correct you....
CanadianVegita Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Yeah you take a Chill Pill Tethsuo Shima.:wigout:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now