OtakuBoards

What is your thought on arrange marriage?

piccolo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

It happen right here, in U.S. It's a cultural things. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmmm i never knew that...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]I think it is wrong and unconstitutional! It is taking away the person's freedom, and the costitution says we have the right to seek happiness, and planning someones life would go against it!:o [/B][/QUOTE]

You're right. I don't know if you know someone in that situation, or you yourself ever in that situation. What will you do. Do you have the courage to fight back, or you just do what you told to do?

Actually, I myself have not been in the situation and won't be hopefully (considering I am 13) but I lost a best friend that way. An exchange student bordered w/ us and me and her became the best of friends, but then she married the guy she was arrainge to, and devorce was outta the question, they didn't believe in it, so she killed herself.....Thats why I feal so strongly against it

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Actually, I myself have not been in the situation and won't be hopefully (considering I am 13) but I lost a best friend that way. An exchange student bordered w/ us and me and her became the best of friends, but then she married the guy she was arrainge to, and devorce was outta the question, they didn't believe in it, so she killed herself.....Thats why I feal so strongly against it [/B][/QUOTE]

How sad.:(

Now you see it's not that easy to get divorce, because they don't believe in it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]You chosse love, it's not chosen for you..take that from someone who has been married for 5 years, happily in love...:angel: :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm happy for you Lady SJ. Enjoy you happy life. I really admire it.