piccolo Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 It's horrible, here is the bad part, it's still exist today. :(
Guest Zeh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Not in the really civilized countries. (i.e. the us, canada, ete.)
conpiracymonki Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [b]Very bad. I mean, did you know that almost 1 out of 10 arranged marriages go wrong? :D Yes, very high divorce rates/chances/whaever[/b] ;)
piccolo Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]Not in the really civilized countries. (i.e. the us, canada, ete.) [/B][/QUOTE] It happen right here, in U.S. It's a cultural things.
piccolo Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]Atleast there ARE divorces now... [/B][/QUOTE] I know there's divorce now, but it's not that easy.
Guest Zeh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] It happen right here, in U.S. It's a cultural things. [/B][/QUOTE] Hmmmm i never knew that...
piccolo Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] Hmmmm i never knew that... [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, here in U.S. It's not American, it happen on Asian.:(
Sui Generis Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I think it is wrong and unconstitutional! It is taking away the person's freedom, and the costitution says we have the right to seek happiness, and planning someones life would go against it!:o
piccolo Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]I think it is wrong and unconstitutional! It is taking away the person's freedom, and the costitution says we have the right to seek happiness, and planning someones life would go against it!:o [/B][/QUOTE] You're right. I don't know if you know someone in that situation, or you yourself ever in that situation. What will you do. Do you have the courage to fight back, or you just do what you told to do?
Sui Generis Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Actually, I myself have not been in the situation and won't be hopefully (considering I am 13) but I lost a best friend that way. An exchange student bordered w/ us and me and her became the best of friends, but then she married the guy she was arrainge to, and devorce was outta the question, they didn't believe in it, so she killed herself.....Thats why I feal so strongly against it
piccolo Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Actually, I myself have not been in the situation and won't be hopefully (considering I am 13) but I lost a best friend that way. An exchange student bordered w/ us and me and her became the best of friends, but then she married the guy she was arrainge to, and devorce was outta the question, they didn't believe in it, so she killed herself.....Thats why I feal so strongly against it [/B][/QUOTE] How sad.:( Now you see it's not that easy to get divorce, because they don't believe in it.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 You chosse love, it's not chosen for you..take that from someone who has been married for 5 years, happily in love...:angel: :love:
piccolo Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]You chosse love, it's not chosen for you..take that from someone who has been married for 5 years, happily in love...:angel: :love: [/B][/QUOTE] I'm happy for you Lady SJ. Enjoy you happy life. I really admire it.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] I'm happy for you Lady SJ. Enjoy you happy life. I really admire it. [/B][/QUOTE] Thank you sweetheart....
piccolo Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 I'm not marry yet, still a long way to go. I wish I can be as happy as you when come to marriage. :D
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B]I'm not marry yet, still a long way to go. I wish I can be as happy as you when come to marriage. :D [/B][/QUOTE] Trust me when you find the right one...you will be...I know you will...:love: :blush:
piccolo Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B] Trust me when you find the right one...you will be...I know you will...:love: :blush: [/B][/QUOTE] I'm waiting for that day to come.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now